What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

desperately seeking lambsbread

RasIgnaz

Hi people,
Enough variaty here in amsterdam..... but no lambsbread(th) seeds.
Who can help me find them. A pure strain please.
Thanks I&I Ignaz

FireIn.TheSky

I doubt there is any real strain known as lambsbread. I think it's more a reference to a sativa grown in jamaica.

It's one of those names people use to sell seeds, coincidentally no one ever shows it. And there is no real factual proof of its existence.

corky1968

Veteran
I think the closest that I've seen available in recent times is the Double Jam and Coljam.

Double Jam

Description:

Double Jam is a 100% sativa variety created from two landrace Jamaican cannabis strains.

Genetics: Jamaican Lambsbread x Jamaican Blue Mountains
Type: Regular
100% sativa
Indoor flowering: 14 to 20 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid November
Indoor Yield: high
Outdoor yield: high

ColJam

Description:

ColJam is an F1 cross between the Colombian Gold strain and the Jamaican Lambsbread.

Genetics: Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbread
Type: Regular seeds
100% Sativa
Flowering: 14-16 weeks
Yield: up to 600gr/m2

Other than the Double Jam or ColJam I think it will be hard to find something.

Happy searching.

LostTribe

Premium user
Dude really I was like that back in 2000 gotta find the bread man! Who's got the bread? Its not what you will expect honestly. Better off running something selected from ACE. The do offer nepaljam however. Thats where I'd go. Forget sensi seeds. I ran the Marleys Collie when it came out nasty crap out of the entire pack from seeds direct i.e. gypsie.

Different tasting like red clay dirt but the high was not spec. Just saying. OTH x kali china looks nice from ace. Maybe a Jack Herer.....

Latest posts

Latest posts