What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite haze?

My favorite Haze's are. basement for the taste purply,(more churchy). Dark green haze for taste. Original haze for smell. Fresh cut purple haze (the smell we all know as haze). On a side note I will only smoke Catpiss haze if it's breed with skunk. Blue cookie haze is the newer one i enjoyed very good medicine. Also, Blueberry haze is a good one.

Last edited:

Knop

I bought oldtimer haze today.
I was very much in doubt
tom hill haze, oldtimer haze, super silver haze, neville haze

super silver haze is a good one. shantis catpiss haze is another. sensi nl5xhaze. Sam The Skunkmans original haze is another good one. chimeras frankies incence haze. it only took me one seed to realize Gypsy Nirvana's seeds are legit as it is.

IM$

SSH (amnesia haze, Jack herrer), Purple Haze (old positronics), and a Cali o x ssh cross I made last year that has become a staple in my garden

Throwinstones

That metallic taste that comes out in the Ssh is the truth, but i have a soft spot for amnesia haze, i never really liked the tom hills haze lines

Doc D

A few of my favorite hazes...

Bandaide haze (CBH x a5/Thai), white haze (the white x org. Haze), Nigerian T Haze (JJ's Nigerian x O. Haze), temple (SSH x Williams Wonder), and lemon Jack (zamalito's cut)...

hugo23

haze genetics of ACE Seeds are my favorites. I tried Panama Haze and Purple Haze Thai and both were excellent. oldschool flavour and no ceiling clarity high.

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze...not a great choice for outdoor growing but top notch smoke for sure! Great favourite with many locals, people travel big distances to score this stuff! Crazy moreish, lemony taste, brilliant, clear, up, long lasting high with little if any ceiling to it.

billy

bigbadbiddy

Mango Haze and Neville's Haze for me as well.

The Mango Haze was not as noteworthy and only had the faintest hint of a Mango smell. But it was still nice and "hazy".

Neville's Haze was from de Dampkring in Amsterdam, someone here told me it might have grown by an (ex-) forum member.
It was very, very nice and awesome.

I remember smoking it up during a rain shower.
Everything was cold, dark and wet yet after smoking up I felt this warm fuzzyness, like I was enveloped in clouds or something.

Very "kind" buzz and I remember how I kept thinking "that's why it's called Haze".
Really felt like my perception was altered to something fuzzy, chill and kind.

Was a great experience and a reason why I will run this hella long flowering strain. Had a huge price tag in the shop as well but was well worth it imho.

I have smoked the occasional "average" haze here and there, like Lemon Haze, Silver Haze and other stuff from greenhouse etc., Strawberry Haze blablalba

None of that was even noteworthy and I don't remember any of it.

The Neville's clearly stands out and I can remember it years after.
The Mango Haze was similar but not as poignant and the main advantage was the faint Mango smell. Running that line as well to see if I can get actual pronounced Mango smell and taste out of it.

But I can certainly recommend both.

I think Ace and maybe Tom Hill might be one of the few other sources I would give a go for Haze types.

neongreen

Veteran
I've only ever tried one haze/haze hybrid which was the old Positronics Haze-Skunk (using the Haze#19), so nothing haze related to compare with, but that plant was sublime!

I suspect anything using the Haze#19 is going to be good or great. I hear that line may be back soon, which I'm really looking forward to (if it happens!).

LostTribe

Premium user
haze genetics of ACE Seeds are my favorites. I tried Panama Haze and Purple Haze Thai and both were excellent. oldschool flavour and no ceiling clarity high.

Running Purple Oldtimer's from Ace right now at day 26 of 11/13 liking what I am seeing so far hope to get more pics up this week having camera issues again....