What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeee Grows Bodhi Seeds Granola Funk (ForumCut GSC x Wookie15)

Blazeee

Veteran
Welcome to anyone viewing this, as the title says im growing out a pack of Bodhi Seeds Granola Funk (Forum Cut GSC x Wookie 15). I have never grown or smoked GSC before so im hoping to find a Cookie leaning pheno.

The setup

90 x 120 x 180cm Tent (3x4x6)
630W CMH d papilon lamp bieng run at 70-85%
6" acoustic box fan with silencer for extraction
5" Intake

On to the grow.

Picked up the seeds from an expo at the end of june, shoutout to the girl at the attitude seeds stand who hooked it up with the pack with 13 seeds in.

So i started with 13 seeds, not gonna lie a couple of them looked a little smaller than the rest. Germinated 6 first then the other 7 a couple of weeks later due to limited space in my veg area.

All 13 seeds germinated, the first 6 seeds had about 6 weeks veg and the other 7 had around 4 weeks veg. Started under a 96w t5, then moved under the CMH after a few weeks.

Heres a pic from near the end of veg after some heavy defoliation, the plants on the left in the square pots had the 2 weeks more veg than the ones on the right.

picture.php

Then a couple of days later before flip

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics coming in the next post

Blazeee

Veteran
Most of the plants showed their sex pretty quickly, in total i ended up with 10 Females and 3 Males. Pretty good ratio from a pack which as only supposed to contain 11 seeds.

Heres the males below

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I snipped the tops off all the males, placed them in water then moved them in to the greenhouse to collect pollen. In the end i decided to only use the pollen from #6 to make some f2s, however ive still kept a cut from each male.

Heres the tent at day 14 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

More pics in the next post

Blazeee

Veteran
Day 28 12/12

The girls finally stopped stretching, im getting some interesting smells coming from them, a mix of lemon/lavender/citrus. Theres a couple that ive got my eye on, #5 seems to be the frostiest one in there so far, shes got a real strong lemon/lavender smell mixed with baby sick i would say, its a shame as she looks like she will put out the smallest nugs.

Looks like the stretch got the better of me this time, this definitely wont be my best run. I think the next round will be better when i can run less plants in bigger pots and flip them sooner.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Couple more pics taken a couple of days ago on day 32 12/12

#3 in the middle, this one has a real citrus tang to it.

picture.php

Lower bud on #3 which got pollinated by #6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats the last of the pics for today

HereIgrowagain

Subbed mate. Everything looking granola funky dory so far:biggrin:
Healthy looking lushness. What size pots have you gone with? They look about 7L:tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks HIGA mate, yeah they are in 6.5/7L pots, only reason i had to use the round and square ones is because i had to squeeze 13 of them in there at the start.

Heres some more pics of the girls taken today on day 36 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

#3 - Has a very strong citrus/orange smell
picture.php

#5 - Also smells real strong with lemon/lavender/babysick smells
picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Day 42 12/12

The girls are starting to swell up nicely my goal is to find a nice cookie leaning pheno, so far number 3 looks like it will finish the quickest and has a real strong orange smell which none of the others have.

Number 5 looks to be the most resinous and smells the best out of all of them.

Number 10 looks like it will yield the most so far

Number 11 smells similar to number 5 however the smell isnt as intense as number 5, same with the resin coverage, which is a shame as so far number 11 seems like it will bud up more than number 5, i also could have done alot better with number 11 as a couple of the tops got burnt by the light.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks GastroGrower, #12's got a great structure, got very branchy in veg put out alot of tops. She was one of the last ones to show sex, has more of a kind of doughy smell to her :tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Day 49 12/12 - looking like they will need 2-3 weeks until they are finished, smelling real funky in there. I just wish i had flipped them sooner, couple of buds have been getting too close to the light and ive been running it dimmed down these past few weeks. Pictured below are some of the phenos im thinking of keeping and running again

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Cheers HIGA mate, good to see im not the only one who thought that, yeah that #5 is definitely keeper material. the resin coverage on her is crazy, one of the most frosty plants i have grown, defo more frosty than the stardawg i ran last round. Shes got a crazy strong lemon/lavender smell, cant wait to try her. Believe me when i say my camera does her no justice, hopefully next run i can get a better camera to capture just how frosty she is :biggrin:

Hows your HA OG x SSDD coming along, looking forward to seeing more updates from you :tiphat:

HereIgrowagain

Hows your HA OG x SSDD coming along, looking forward to seeing more updates from you :tiphat:

I was due to do an update today mate but the pics I took were quite shit lol I will hopefully get some decent shots sorted for next weekend. Got 6/9 Females so happy at that. :tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Granola Funk Day 56 12/12

Been flushing them over the past week, will continue to flush next week and im thinking of harvesting next week at 63 days, theres a couple plants which look like they want to go longer, but i wasnt planning on keeping them anyway, i also want to try squeeze another crop in before christmas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HereIgrowagain

No keepers mate?

They seem to have some good terp coverage going on. I would leave them in darkness until harvest if you are giving them another week, seems to shock a bit.

Any ideas of yield etc.