What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sitting here a work it's kinda slow and I have been wanting to share some of my experiences with you all. I've been a budtender for a while now and have really seen a lot of super funny and crazy ass stories here.
I have described some in another thread, the lady who thought she had a male plant because someone told if it have 7 fingers on the leaf that's it's a male lol
Or the water dowser lady who swung her keys over the buds to see if it was going to work for her!
This one patient(who I don't really like) was talking about some friends that were over at her house and they were dabbing, she said she grabbed the dude by the throat and told him to get his drugs out of her house it was the same as smoking meth!! I walked her over to our concentrate section and showed her the meth we sold here! She didn't say much after that lol
It's getting close to harvest season and everyone and their uncle will be coming in with samples of their crops. One of the lines we hear the most is "well I bought the clone here, so why don't you buy my medicine lol or I grow the best and when I smell their hay weed it's pretty funny.
It's a great job, I really love it but some of the characters that come in here are just too much. It really takes some patience to deal with all their weirdness....
This is just a small bit of stories that I have....many more to come,it's getting busy here and I'll be back lol :thank you:

U

usually

if its work related shouldn't it be always.

thumb910130105413193.jpg

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
If you setup 2 places and fire people the first time it happens you get always not usually.

Fire people for what? talking about their day at work.

Anyone can start a legal pot business and be an asshole boss.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on Mrs.B!!! been waiting a long time for the novel!

And don't bother setting these guys straight, just tell some tales, as long as no names, pictures or locations are divulged you're not breaching any confidentiality.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm just stocking up on Frozen Greek Yoghurt and Jaffa Cakes,....in readiness for Mrs B's 'Tales of a Bud Tender'....sounds like a great show..lol

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I'm sitting here a work it's kinda slow and I have been wanting to share some of my experiences with you all. ...............
This one patient(who I don't really like) was talking about some friends that were over at her house and they were dabbing, she said she grabbed the dude by the throat and told him to get his drugs out of her house it was the same as smoking meth!! I walked her over to our concentrate section and showed her the meth we sold here! She didn't say much after that lol
It's a great job, I really love it but some of the characters that come in here are just too much. It really takes some patience to deal with all their weirdness....
This is just a small bit of stories that I have....many more to come,it's getting busy here and I'll be back lol :thank you:
Isn't it amazing that even some stoners fall for all that government "Reefer Madness" propaganda.

Slipnot

Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers :) you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol

Attachments

• IMG4324.jpg
    IMG4324.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17

DarthFader1

Veteran
Only hay i have ever smelled is real HAY lol talking about pot business i used to make more in pounds selling family pack which was half pound bag
was a mixture of M-39 bubba gum Blue berry , purple kush and reg Afghanistan kush talk about bag appeal and all it was, lol was B grade buds larf and underdeveloped lower plant produce ,,
Now i am looking at online thai stick varieties imagine variety thai stick with all types of strains from couple gram joints to 2 0z party poppers :) you can pass that joint around for 8 hrs lol

What the hell are you even talking about???

In for the work stories!! :thank you:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We run specials during the week and Friday is the big sale day so it gets really busy, pretty much 9 hours of budtending no breaks. Today was no different, had a steady stream of people.
I really wish I could show you pictures of some of our patients, this lady came in today with a stained shirt, bra hanging out, hair all fuckered up tells me about the doctors that have implanted chips all over her body " you have to watch out they do it really fast" lol I just nod my head and tell her yup gotta watch out
One of the best benefits of my job is hearing all the ways cannabis helps people. They tell me haven't slept in years, they take a cpl of puffs in the evening or an edible and they sleep all night. What they have done with the CBD's are amazing. I have seen it save lives.

Thank you all for the really nice posts, I'm glad I can share a little of what I get to do everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.