What's new

35 Years

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Today, Missus Blazer has been putting up with my dumb ass for 35 years. We fit each other very nicely and there is laughter and simple joy in our lives together every day.

Today is supposed to be a really big deal. To me it's just another day. But don't think that means I'm marginalizing what we have together. For the two of us to have weathered the shit storms life threw our way and stay together for so long is amazing good luck.

I don't know what I'd do without my missus. She is the only one.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one,,:tiphat:
continued happiness and buy her a big bunch of flowers,,,,

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats BB I'm so happy for you and your wife! Thank you for sharing this with us, usually it's a my wife is a bitch thread so this is wonderful!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Thanks everyone. We are not conventional. Our celebration today was to window shop Pier One, have a couple of chimichangas at The Plaza Azteca, and head over to the Hobby Lobby to make fun of stuff and spell curse words with the various letter sets they have.

Now we're home. The missus is going to pick some lima beans and we're going to have steak, potatoes, and beans for dinner. Then we'll probably watch Deadpool together again. We're pretty simple folk so parties and cruises are really more bother to us than they're worth to us.

We really are perfect for each other. We're had some shit luck in our lives, but in that respect we hit the lotto.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not the years together....it's the experiences. Glad you've been hangin' 10 for 3+ decades!

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Congrats BB I'm so happy for you and your wife! Thank you for sharing this with us, usually it's a my wife is a bitch thread so this is wonderful!

Well, sometimes she can be a bitch. To be fair though, sometimes I can be a bastard. So it probably evens out.

Heh, that was pretty much our opinion of each other when we first met. Funny how things turn out isn't it?

geneva_sativa

Congratulations !!!

May the blessings of heaven and earth continue to bless you both. . . and may you both continue blessing heaven and earth !!!

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
35 years, that takes a lot of understanding and commitment. I hope you both have many more happy years to come!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wtg BB & the missus! and many more to come. much respect to you two, but I didn't hear you mention any special treats for the K9 crew tonight. figure it out in dog years, they've tolerated you guys for at least 80+ years too....... :dunno:

BlueBlazer

Veteran

wtg BB & the missus! and many more to come. much respect to you two, but I didn't hear you mention any special treats for the K9 crew tonight. figure it out in dog years, they've tolerated you guys for at least 80+ years too....... :dunno:

Thanks.

I didn't mention the puppies because for once it wasn't about them. Rest assured they got pampered just like every day.
picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my wife is my handler ... without her I'd be lost, indeed, I only hope to make the 35 yr mark...

well done ~indeed ....!!!