You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Pangi and friends

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Pangi and friends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 06:06 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Pangi and friends

Hello,
time for a new adventure with Ace seeds, I'll be growing a very interesting cross of Panama x Bangi Haze along with few other plants.
This one was a gift from Dubi, it's a cross of two most appealing varieties for my current ganja liking. Both are pretty fast sativas with good resistence and production of resin with potentially very complex mix of terpenes, not too high thc I imagine and very clear effects.
Should be a good indoor sativa with hopefully good production.
Along with it(I like to call her Pangi) there will be two more feminized plants, one is S@nniez Kolossus, the other from Tropical Seeds - Durbakistan which is a cross of Durban Poison and PCK.

This journal will be focused on Pangi of course, so here's the first pic:

There will also be few other plants from regular seeds and one fem autoflower which seems to have trouble from day one. I think the seed was too old and weak(Female Seeds Auto Kush, freebee) so there are two other backup AF seeds coming out, the cross is Durban Poison AF x Thai Pasion AF.
There are two C99-BX1 from which I hope to get a male and female, hopefully to make just a bit of seeds.

Setup will be probably same as previous run, so 120x60 tent with 300W leds(dimmed to ??) and 18L pots for Pangi and Kolossus, 11L for Durbakistan and 1,5L for the others(AFs share one 1,5L pot).
Biobizz light mix with buffer tabs and mycorhizza, some minor veg nutes and Bac bloom with Biobizz bloom. I think this will be more than enough.

I expect some lst and topping to spread the canopies, hopefully all will be under control with stretch, we'll see.

Thanks Dubi for the PxBH test seeds, I hope they will like it here

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:56 PM #2
konopenko

konopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nicekonopenko is just really nice
Im ina first row luking and smoking some Panama/Malawi bro!
konopenko is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 11:31 PM #3
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Koondense, Looking forward to watching this grow over the winter. I have some similar genetics I will be running this spring. Very excited to see these plants mature. I wish you the best! They are in good hands. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 11:48 AM #4
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Welcome

The cross it's Panama Goddess F10 x Bangi Haze F29 (reversed). Other growers are testing it this season and so far they are very happy with it.

Did you pop only one seed or more ? Best wishes!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:06 PM #5
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Hi Dubi,
I popped two Pangis but one didn't sprout. Was trying a new approach which sadly killed two seeds, Pangi#1 and Kolossus#1, so these now are both #2s, germed with care and showing good vigour.
Pangi's leaves look pretty strong and dark, I already like this plant
I have in plan to pop anther Pangi for my attempt at perpetual growing, anyway I'll have a few more in the next rounds.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:08 PM #6
jikko77

jikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nicejikko77 is just really nice
/signed
- non ho nessun obbligo di rispondere ai p.m., domandare Ŕ lecito, si, ma ricevere risposte non Ŕ scontato, ne garantito; se avete bisogno di aiuto, apritevi un thread o scrivete su uno giÓ aperto. le consulenze private/p.m. sono a MIA discrezione.

- la mia libertÓ finisce dove inizia la tua, anche di fare cazzate (cit. In&OutGrower)
- Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza (Dante Alighieri, canto 26, Inferno)

il mio giardino

- Qualche accenno di biologia su come ottimizzare un cultivo- di Noreason
- LED FAQ) Building and DIY - di Dion
[Guida] COME FARE UN PANNELLO LED (HOW TO DIY LED) - Traduzioni ed altro -
Cenni di BOTANICA

link utili:
jikko77 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2016, 07:27 PM #7
Koondense

Almost forgot..
The Durbakistan is up and looking very healthy, also one Durban Thai AF and one C99BX1 which has some issues but will probably recover. The other one is still underground, should be up by now but these are not fresh seeds, so I have to wait.
The Kush AF hit trouble with her first root, the growth stopped so I took it out of the soil, cut the browning root tip and put it back in with some more water. Now it seems to be alive but it's an AF so this kind of shock could be too much to expect more than a dwarf plant. Mycos might help, however I have 4 more Durban Thai seeds soaking, just in case

Cheers

Old 09-15-2016, 04:55 PM #8
Holeshot

Holeshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really nice
Very nice line up there Koon.... I'll have to hit Dubi up for that Panama X Bangi also.!!Would be a great cross. Good luck with your season ahead.��
Holeshot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:13 AM #9
Koondense

Thanks Holeshot,
Yeah this panama bangi cross was something i remember fantasizing about since my first look at the Ace catalog, bangi and panama are both so interesting, sadly at the time there were only reg bangis and panamas were a bit too long for outdoor here.
The combo should be top stuff, if grown well.
I'll do my best and try to make them as comfortable as i can.

Cheers

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:24 PM #10
Holeshot

Holeshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really nice
I have my eyes on her, anything with Panama in it will be good. Just had a few myself , been sitting there for about 3 months. Very good , bit heavier after a bit of a cure. But still very happy weed. Should be called depression buster.Im going to grab the Panama - Malawi crosses , Panama X Bangi and Panama "Godess " X Hondurus next order.
Holeshot is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.