What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anyone recommend a HVAC Technician?

greenhaus1927

Hi guys,

Would anyone be able to recommend a discrete hvac technician? Preferably in London, Ontario or someone willing to travel.

I am looking to have a furnace repaired/replaced as well as installing a 5 ton AC unit for my grow room.

Thanks in advance!

hvac guy

Too bad you didn't live in BC, I could do the work for you. You should be able to find an HVAC tech in London, who is kool.

greenhaus1927

Too bad you didn't live in BC, I could do the work for you. You should be able to find an HVAC tech in London, who is kool.

I'm just not totally comfortable with hiring this out to any random company. I'd much rather find a hvac tech from a referal if possible. It's more of a security issue for me than anything.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Greenhause:

U legal, if so I have a guy who i can recommend in London. As long as u have some papers on the wall. he will have no issues and keep his mouth shut.

Get ur post count up and I can pm u his details.

Smokerman

Veteran
I live in Toronto and have been in the HVAC trade for 35 years and am more than fair in repair/replacement.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know a guy in the area well. He has helped me for years. I've known him since I was five. Pm if interested

joesmoker

thanks for the reply. 50 posts? lol. ok, will let you know the specifics as needed. Planning stages as of now. I will post questions as they arise.

growshopfrank

Veteran
Ask the folks at your local grow shop if they have been established for any time at all they should some good candidates for your task.

NatalieParruv

I also don't like to hire the random company. It is more safe to hire a trustable company with the reviews from my friends, relatives or neighbors. Sometimes I ask for recommendation at ask at the appropriate stores. For example I asked at local small hardware store. The owner there deals with all the local contractors and he knows who is honest and who isn't. He recommended me the electrical contractor Minneapolis that helped me a lot at my house.

Smokerman

Veteran
I also don't like to hire the random company. It is more safe to hire a trustable company with the reviews from my friends, relatives or neighbors. Sometimes I ask for recommendation at ask at the appropriate stores. For example I asked at local small hardware store. The owner there deals with all the local contractors and he knows who is honest and who isn't. He recommended me the electrical contractor Minneapolis that helped me a lot at my house.

I find it a little strange that your one and only post is in the Canadian forum posting a link to an electrician in the states.

Latest posts

Latest posts