What's new

10K Jack....

D3pthCharg3

I have been seeing this cut used in breeding lately (Top Dawg, Riot and Cannarado) and I am wondering if anyone has some background information on it. I am also wondering if this is the Jack Herer used in Bodhi's breeding or TGA's latest Jack offerings. Any thoughts?

D3pthCharg3

wow, 8 days later and I am given the opportunity to run this cut. It's funny how fate works. I will let folks know as the plant progresses.

Nice score! I have a pack of 20k jack from cannarado in the mail. Not much info out there on this cut.

I was given these by mistake (or due to inventory, either way) instead of Screaming Pucker. Which I mistakenly ordered instead of Silver Pucker (SSH x Lemon G). Anyway, I don't know much about this 20k Jack. I found a picture on IG that said it was Jack Herer x Jack Herer. I also found a picture of what appears to be the selfed mother of these seeds and she's a beauty (#jackisback on IG and you should find it). I'm kind of glad, this is moderately fortuitous because this is something a bit different.

D3pthCharg3

wow, good to know Cannavore, I should have known you'd have the scoop. I have just about all of Bodhi's Jack offerings I could find. As a matter of fact I have a few going at the moment, Tree off Life and Lavander Jack vegging. Good to know a male from these will give me a BX on my clone.

Cannavore

Veteran
i dont think hes ever outright said it's the 10k but i remember asking him once and he said his cut of Jack was unique, not as tall, and faster flowering or something along those lines. kind of sounds like the 10k if i'm not mistaken =)

Scrappy-doo

Pretty sure I've seen bodhi show a pic of what he called 10k jack. On IG maybe, it was pretty recent. Mighta been in the comments.

Those 20k jack should be real nice. Went like hotcakes.

D3pthCharg3

Smaller flowers that appear really dense. Excellent frost. Strong smell of lemon-lime/fruit cocktail syrup. Very sappy smelling, like smelling a hard candy that will be too sweet once you put it in your mouth. Very 'loud', I can stand a foot above the plant and still smell it. Wide plant...shoots its limbs out far and wide which will flop if not taken off or trellised. Looks like it will be done in a about 9 weeks. It appeared as though this one likes a bit more N deeper in transition than I offered her this time, live and learn. Definitely seems to be worth another run. I will put up a nug shot and a smoke report after a bit of a cure.

D3pthCharg3

Looks real nice. How was the yield?

I would say above average, on account of the density. I let er go till just shy of 10 weeks, the earlier pic was about 8 weeks. I didn't harvest all at once, i wanted to find the best window, so a bit at 9ish and a bit at 10 ish. She got more of a black pepper note upon allowing to ripen further.

wilbo1

I would say above average, on account of the density. I let er go till just shy of 10 weeks, the earlier pic was about 8 weeks. I didn't harvest all at once, i wanted to find the best window, so a bit at 9ish and a bit at 10 ish. She got more of a black pepper note upon allowing to ripen further.

Hey, i´m thinking about buying the lavender jack, but i cant find much information about it..
So how did it turn out for you in the end? very interested to hear
thanks

D3pthCharg3

Hey, i´m thinking about buying the lavender jack, but i cant find much information about it..
So how did it turn out for you in the end? very interested to hear
thanks

Lavendar Jack was amazing, a great mix of the 10K and daddy, turned deep purple, and the frost....