What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to post a pic from my Ipad

Dblbogey

Will this, my very first Clone of 20 yr old 100% Sativa seeds, amount to anything?

Rooted in an Aero cloner, finally, trannied to a 4 inch peat pot, 5 days ago, awaiting results.

Can't believe this stem rooted, but the top I cut off of it, a perfect top, still hasn't shown any.

Can't edit my headline and question which is now moot, disregard it.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Smoke report?

picture.php

Dblbogey

FBN

None. This is a cutting from a low branch I cut from a 20 yr old seeded plant which is in pre-flower two weeks ago. I used the nice top from this branch to attempt yet another clone effort. The top has not shown any rootlets yet, but this spindly branch with hardly any leaf growth rooted in my Aero cloner. I've been so fed up with trying to clone this mother plant for months, just for kicks, stuck this stem in the Aero cloner and less than two weeks later it sprung rootlets.

Don't shock easily but I could not believe this relative nothing of stem actually has roots. It's in that 4" peat pot, and I am awaiting a show of more roots thru the bottom to see if it will be a viable plant.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

Dblbogey

This branch with roots died within a week of being planted in coco-noir.

How long should roots be---- if they sprouted in an Aero Cloner------- b 4 being set in their final medium?

All of my transplanted cuttings with rootlets that hatched in my Aero Cloner have died in the last week.