What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank GOD for Ozzy

vta

Veteran
Sex, drugs and rock and roll....this is where where it started for me...

[YOUTUBEIF]6yZA4TC_pt4[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Tony-Iommi.jpg

geezer-butler-456-120610.jpg

sabbath-624-1375196960.jpg

and of course...

john-bonham-bbc-6-music.jpg

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I saw Black Sabbath and Van Halen together in 1978. Ozzy was so drunk he barely could even do the concert. People were throwing joints up on the stage. He never once picked one up. But, that bottle of Jack never left his hand. Van Halen kicked ass.

bluntmassa

Ozzfest was great back around 01 I think it was wish I could make it to the Ozzfest x Knotfest but it's a long way from home. I do love Slipknot too.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Back the 70’s a good friend’s older sister was one of those girl next door types, the one you take home to mother. She was so sweet and cute as a button. Blew me away when I found out her favorite rock star was Ozzie, she had the biggest crush on him.