What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings everyone

LostRiverSeeds

Not sure if I am allowed to talk about our business here. If not please admin just tell me and i will delete the thread.

Just wanted to introduce myself, John from Lost River Seeds here. Does anyone here grow our strains? Venkman OG, Egons Diesel, and many more???

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Not sure if I am allowed to talk about our business here. If not please admin just tell me and i will delete the thread.

Just wanted to introduce myself, John from Lost River Seeds here. Does anyone here grow our strains? Venkman OG, Egons Diesel, and many more???

This thread might stick around if you keep it at the angle of just talking about the strains and posting pictures of them rather than promoting them or your business. :2cents:

That being said I've never grown out any of them but they are looking pretty tasty on IG :yes:

LostRiverSeeds

thanks for the feedback everyone! We are excited to be apart of this community and sharing our collective knowledgable and soaking in all the other knowledge everyone has to offer! Sharing is caring right!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i aint afraid of no ghost

are these all f2's
can you share the lineage
how long have you been breeding?

LostRiverSeeds

We primarily make F1 crosses

Our team has been breeding for about 13 years now

Am I allowed to write a list of our strains and the lineage of each with out it being considered advertising?

theJointedOne

Veteran
If your going to use this website as a platform to show off your companies wares, it's best to contact a moderator and look into becoming a supporter of icmag.

If you can get linked with seedbay, then you'll not only be able to showcase your company here, but you can even get your own subforum on icmag...and listings on seedbay ...where members can go and purchase seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts