What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Patent No: US 8,092,752

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hash Church CIX 109 Comments section,

"JohnSchuyler1
1 day ago

Indra/John Davis, have you used another forum/blog username? I started a "History of BHO" thread at ICMAG Concentrate Forums, foaf was there, where were you?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333838"

(reply)
"Bubble man's World
12 hours ago

all of those user names i.e. handles are Indra :)"

(reply)
"Indra
10 hours ago

at the time I was freejon,gyrogearloose, Indra, different names on different boards.and other names, trying to avoid being known or seen as in those times it was scary dangerous."

HC #109
https://youtu.be/EDU8o_BC4YM

The bigger question is whether someone else posts as Indra to stir up shit, or whether he does it all himself.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bigger question is whether someone else posts as Indra to stir up shit, or whether he does it all himself.

I endured the entire Hash Church #110 at YouTube Live yesterday just to try and understand where this John Henry Davis/Indra is coming from, I wasn't disappointed.

If the tales are true, he's the the central persona of enlightenment for this age. From an abused child dumped in the military, to Vietnam, to Woodstock, and on to mastery in India.

Doesn't quite match up with shaking down the BHO extraction community with patent infringement claims at such a critical time.

The similarity between multiple patents makes me believe they could be reevaluated for prior art. With the FOAF picture tutorial,skunk pharms dedication to sharing, as well as widespread use, I think closed loop systems can be easily demonstrated as public domain.

That be said, from my understanding, anyone holding one of these patents could troll businesses for settlements. With the relatively small nature of most labs, I think many would settle instead of taking the chance in court due to lack of resources.

Latest posts

Latest posts