What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot needs water every 24 hours, do I water every time with biobizz?

Nastian

I use a smart pot in a dry space so it usually dries after 24 hours or less, im now using Root Juice by BIOBIZZ in my autoflowering plant, i have read online that you could water with biobizz every time but if i water everyday, could i overdose my plant?

Would you prefer one watering with biobizz products and one without?

:peacock:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Six days old is very young and tender, don't kill it with kindness... only water with very weak nutes!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Six days old is very young and tender, don't kill it with kindness... only water with very weak nutes!

What Moses said. It won't need much food while it has the cotyledons on it still. They will start to fall off soon and will need more food. Also, you will be potting it up in the next week or two I would imagine so it won't dry out as quick. As a general rule of thumb you will want to alternate feedings with regular waterings and in this instance maybe a 2-1-2 water/feed/water schedule. Dial it up or down accordingly if you start to see signs of deficiencies or toxicities :yes:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
wtf lol are you really feeding 6 day old seedlings? i suggest you put that bottle down and those charts and stick to plain water for a week or two.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very doubtful that you need to water ever day either, depends on what you are planting into.

KONY

Veteran
I sometimes feel people here only hear/read half the question. Every single reply so far.... Root juice doesnt have any actual nutes in it, so use it all you want, every watering, only thing this could potentially hurt is your wallet. However I wouldnt use it much past week 3 in flowering.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
put them in a tray or something that holds water & bottom feed them . put enough in to last a day or 2 . then let it dry out for a day & start over . they need the dry cycle to build roots .

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I sometimes feel people here only hear/read half the question. Every single reply so far.... Root juice doesnt have any actual nutes in it, so use it all you want, every watering, only thing this could potentially hurt is your wallet. However I wouldnt use it much past week 3 in flowering.
I have greater respect for the grower who doesn't know the products of the biobizz line!

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
According to the label of this woojoo juice, it is 0.1, 0.1, 0.1 (NPK).

So it is a fertilizer.

Given the need for calcium and phosphorus, I would not be giving any potassium to a seedling, it blocks everything else.

Doubtful if it will do damage, but if you aren't putting on enough water, this stuff might build up and start causing issues with calcium...

Levitationofme

Im learning less is more with nutrients and growth stimulators.

In anycase many of us have done variations
Of helicopter seedling growth. Panicking when a leaf isn't perfect. Over feeding, over watering.

If you are growing in soil ment for seedlings
You will eventually need to feed. The general advice on this post is good.
If you are growing in coco coir, it will need some nutrients when its ready. All info you need to start seedlings in coco will be found in the Coco coir forum.

In hydro another set of killer methods and arguments for and against are to be found.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i run coco in my veg & my flower rooms . but when it comes to seedlings .... i use fox farms light warrior , so much easier & more forgiving than coco & you don't need to feed anything but plain water till they are ready for transplanting into the pots of coco . & no , theres no problems putting a solo cup of LW into a pot of coco ..... it transitions very well :tiphat:.

your bio bizz light soil is very close to the same thing as the LW i use , so NO you should not be feeding it anything other than water ! its already in the mix !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts