What's new

People I know and owe......

Pal, you have been such a good friend. Even knowing our situation didn't scare you away. We met you in person after all the bad stuff happened, and you didn't even bat an eye. You never judged us for our situation. You embraced us......the hug you gave me when we first met, was such a comfort. You welcomed us into your world, without even knowing us. The hand of friendship you extended to us, even after you knew of our situation, meant more than I can explain. You never worried that we would get you in trouble, you worried about our health. You saw we were in rough shape and you just wanted to know what you could go to help us. We just needed to talk, smoke, and feel welcome. You rose to the occasion, and the times we spent with you, were so special to us. The balm we needed for our bruised and battered hearts. You reminded us how blessed we were, because we lost sight of that. Your friendship helped to heal us, and we will never forget that. We love you. We will always be here for you. You are an admirable and strong man.....a true warrior for cannabis and the people that grow it. Thank you and God bless!

Resinryder, how do I ever repay you for all the heart to heart talks we shared? So many times, your calmness was exactly what I needed!!! You always took our calls, you always made sure you treated us the same as always. You are a pillar of decency. There are so many times I cried through the phone, at a breaking point, and you offered comfort. Thank you for never changing and always being our friend! We love you!!!

Stoner4life, thank you. You have always been a great friend, from the moment we started talking. You always had faith this horrible situation would work out, and it finally is!!! You always answered our calls, and you always said the law is wrong. At times I felt like the biggest piece of shit, because of what this did to my kids, but you reminded me that I was still a good Mom. You definitely were so emotionally supportive, that at times I would cling to your words, like it was all I had. God bless you, and we love you.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I just wish we could have done more sooner... Really makin my year knowing you coming back into the light.

Tonatiuh, my man!!!! You were probably so sick of me calling and crying. You told us to grind it out, and we did. You told us right from jump, at the party, that no matter what, you were always going to be here for us, and you were. You always gave us wise advice, and always believed in us. You are like a brother to me, and we will always be here for you. You were like the song, and you were never scared, lol! We love you, and we are blessed to call you our friend. Thank you, and God bless.

JoeShmoe, even though you aren't here anymore, I'm giving you a shout, cause you are a great friend. You and your Mrs were our couples counsellors, lol!!!! I had some times where I was ready to just give up, I was just emotionally drained, and those tag team pep talks were just what I needed. You came through for us in so many other ways, and you always kept reminding us that we would be back to throw another nugs n jugs. We are so fortunate to know you guys, and we love you so much!! Thank you for being our friends.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

O & TOH, I love you guys and always will. I'll never forget the trip you guys made to NY to meet & comfort me after my mom passed away; you two were the only comfort I had during that stressful time, my family (who had theirs hands out for some $$$) and long time friends were nowhere to be found.

When you dropped out of sight I worried so much, you know why; your health and situation had me worried so much, there was nowhere I could turn for info w/o worrying about somehow getting you jammed if you weren't already, sit & wait was all I could do.

I'm so happy to see you back here, a true blessing.......

Buddle, you were pretty awesome trying to hook TOH up with insulin and blood glucose strips. That was so cool of you. Thanks for always being a friend. I am so damn excited to get together again, and have some girl time, lol!!!!! Love you!

Latest posts

Latest posts