What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Gage Green/Dynasty Seeds/DNA/Bodhi

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Glad all is well and you are back @ it :tiphat:
Yeah I'm jumping in with 2 feet on this next run and smoking the Last.:)
I think you're running Dynasty Huckleberry Kush V3.....Coooool beans Dude.You wont be disapointed at all.:tiphat:

Thanks again Unregistered:bow:

big changes out here, put me out. I'm just hunting for good genes for myself, no more commercial cropping. its a major trap in MI. cops and growers working together is bad for everyone.

luckily I have found a new passion for growing gourmet mushrooms :)

I remembered you speaking of change.....It sounds like your taking the transition like a champ.
So months ago when you mentioned mushroom farming I did some looking into it and found them fascinating to grow .
They have those logs you can get that are embedded with spores.
I have not gotten one yet but its on my agenda.Morel or shataki mushrooms.

Glad you're still chasing seeds and cuts bro.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yo Waxy

You are going to end up being the fucking mushroom King of North America wolfgang puck style.Kicking it in Miami with all your mushroom cash. :)
Dude I love it. Haha

Oh yeah Barry white..:chin:..Shit My foolishness in person is unbearable.

Genetic hunt for life.
You and me both

PH

Ph-patrol

Veteran
During snow storms I have a long tradition of pulling out my plugs and lures to change swivels and hooks.
Making bucktails and reline my pen reels.
Between these projects and growing the sweet green.It keeps me sane on these stormy New england nights.:scripture:

picture.php

Peace

Ph-patrol

Veteran
My new run

Bodhi Tester Loompa Farm Headband x Sunshine Daydream
Bodhi Tester Chemdog x Sunshine Daydream
Darlin's Net Gorilla Glue #4 x DMT Kush F1
Laplata Labs Durango Og
I will create a new thread soon.
Sinking germed spouts
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shot of the DN
picture.php

Thanks

Ph-patrol

Veteran
picture.php

Hey Guys
Yeah things are clipping along nicely guys.I still have plants bagged up and will start to give them some undomed time and see how they handle it over the weekend where I can keep a good eye on them during their transition.

Yeah the line up is nice.....Testers are always the stars of the show and others are just a indulgence.....sneaking them in.:biggrin:

Bmeupscotty

During snow storms I have a long tradition of pulling out my plugs and lures to change swivels and hooks.
Making bucktails and reline my pen reels.
Between these projects and growing the sweet green.It keeps me sane on these stormy New england nights.:scripture:

View Image

Peace
Good growing, beautiful plants! And nice plugs! Funny how this became my first post lol...
I love darters! I don't fish much during daylight but I know those pencils are a blast when the bite is on..
You fish the 7 mile man made river?:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Good growing, beautiful plants! And nice plugs! Funny how this became my first post lol...
I love darters! I don't fish much during daylight but I know those pencils are a blast when the bite is on..
You fish the 7 mile man made river?:biggrin:

BMUScotty Welcome to the Icmag

You obviously have very good taste by making my thread your first post.......this is a safe environment.:biggrin:
The handmade plugs I use in the atlantic ocean but I believe a lot are used for west coast salmon fishing too.I love fishing.
thanks for the support and posting up.

please feel free to share opinions or ask question or what ever.

enjoy the day

ph

Bmeupscotty

Thanks for the warm welcome ph! I've been lurking for years, digesting everything I can in anticipation of "someday "...I read all forums and learn something from all of them. I love all varieties of growing and look forward to trying as many of them I can given my space and plant limit. It's all about the hobby for me, if I can supply my wife and I with tasty clean flowers that's a bonus for me!
I have always loved some of the super efficient mini/micro grows on here, especially the surgically sterile looking ones with no cords dangling lol... the d.i.y of some is truly amazing, and what some are doing even with screw in led bulbs is incredible. Have always been leaning towards this type of setup, but as total stealth isn't quite as much of a concern at this point I'm not necessarily going to limit myself to one method. I'm gonna try a little bit of everything, I figure I'll settle on a favorite method at some point but who knows? I just might constantly experiment lol
I figure growing enough good bud to sustain us and an occasional gift would be as satisfying as catching a 30# striper on a plug you turned on the lathe and painted yourself. Those darters are deadly in a strong current and I've had my best nights (numbers wise) using them at certain times. My largest fish though have been on Danny plugs, and they are my personal favorite to fish.

Keep them green ph, I'll be watching!