What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My mixed seed run and some GG#4 fun!

negative37dBA

Veteran
Well hello IC Mag!!! Negative here with a long awaited, at least by me, new grow!! I went a bit wild after all the time off and all and popped 37 beans at once. Did not figure I would have the time or effort to put together a diary so no pics were taken at those early stages. I got a surprisingly high ratio of females. Ended up with way to many and 7 or 8 were culled off. I had lots more seeds of those types. These are all strains I have put together in the past. I have been sitting on some for 10 years. Had no real problems germing those. Been in fridge in airtight container and rice all that time. Loving that.
Here are some early veg shots.
picture.php

About 1 month in veg.
picture.php

Some of my strains and finds are:
COP- California Oudoor Purple. Sativa dominant. Tall, strong, long distance between internodes.
JT- JumboTronic. Unknown. Good bag seed score. Large seeds, large distance between internodes.
JTC- JumboTronicStik. Hybrid. Local Indica outdoor X JT
Pwrek- PureWreckage. Indica dominant. Short, bushy, strong.
I will go into more detail on them as we progress.
There are 3 GG#4 in there that a picked up from a dispensary. Looking forward to those as this is my "first time"..lol.
Battled Thrips for the first time. Makes you a better grower to go through these types of things. Plants bounced back real well and thrips are gone! Also had a mite scare. That is what happens when you get clones from anywhere but yourself.
picture.php

6 weeks veg. I kept picking up more clones. NYCSD up front left.
picture.php

7 weeks veg. NYCSD in orange 1 gallon.
picture.php

We are dam near to the flip.
negative.

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Here is a couple shots of the Pwrek. PureWreckage
1 month veg.
picture.php

7 weeks veg time.
picture.php

Pretty dense.
picture.php

My nutes this run for Veg. Always been a Advanced guy. Expanding up the line a bit this run.
picture.php

The bloom setup.
picture.php
No real issues yet....still working on the right level of cal mag but I have such a wide range of strains it is tough.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Cloner is killing it....in a good way..lol
picture.php
Super heathly moms, R/O water, 1/8 strength nutes and Rootech cloning gel. Nothing fancy. I do not clip fans and 6.0 PH.
picture.php

Takes a solid 14 days.
picture.php

Woot Woot!
picture.php

Even 1 T-5 bulb is too much light at that distance. Changed it to a CFL. This was a temporary setup. Got 79% on initial run with this cloner.
negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Ready for the flip...!!!! 6-26-16. Been sooo long. I think I remember what I am doing....
7 plants in 3 gallon pots with 1 in a 1 gallon. FFOF. Twin air cooled 400's, dual spectrum.
3) GG#4's
1) NYCSD
2) COP's
1) JT
1) JTC
1) Pwrek
picture.php

Been sampling some real sweet shatter as of late...mmmmmmm.
Berry1 shatter 81% THC
picture.php

WonderWoman shatter.
picture.php

picture.php

These knock you on your butt then fade a bit to let you get some things done. If I do more that 2 dabs though I am staying put...like rock.

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
So the cab is overflowing with goodness. Gorilla Glues, COPS and Pwreks with a sprinkling of JT's...mmmmmm
picture.php

The entire right side is covered by my moms. Working on a upsize.
NYCSD mom. Just coming out of quarantine from a mite scare.
picture.php

Probably will not be able to handle these in the summer. I am going to try them for the first time this weekend. But for sure come winter time look the fuk out. I am going to rock twin 600 watt 4k's.
picture.php

negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks so much for that rockymountainJ. I have liked what I have seen so far with the addition of Cal Mag, B-52 and Vodoo in veg. They received the first dose of bloom nutes this week. A&B, Vodoo, Piranha, Bud Candy and a touch of cal mag to go with the R/O water. I use AN's feeding schedule as a guideline and I went 3/4 strength on this first dose. I use a feed-water-feed type schedule. Fits in pretty well with the 3 gallon pots. Started staking them up/down today. Will get some shots up of that at lights on.
negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Some info on the Pwrek.
PureWrekage is Afgooey X Chemdawg cross. Some people refer to it as Dawg Goo. Mine should lean much more towards the Goo side than the Chem.
Unknown how it will grow as this is the first time I have ran these seeds. This the strain that I culled 6 or 7 from as I have lots of seeds of this. Seems to grow pretty easy. Fairly short with pretty tight nodes. Topped once and now has 3 nice tops. My biggest concern is weather it will be stable or not....time will tell.
6 days into flowering.
picture.php

Info on the JTC.
JumboTroniCstik is JumboTronic X Cstik.
The Jumbo was a bag seed find that had these huge seeds. I grew a few out and called it the JumboTronic. It was nice and I picked up a male.
The Cstik was also a bag seed find of a known strain that was grown locally up a valley, shortened name cstik.
I crossed the 2 and this is what I am getting. First time with this as well so we shall see.
Pretty lanky and long distance between nodes.
6 days into flowering.
picture.php

Whole room 6 days in 12/12.
picture.php

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Appreciate the comment Tutu. Hoping to find something real special in one/all of these....aren't we all? They should be at least decent considering the parents, but stability...now that is another thing.
Taking some of my clones to a friend today to help grow some out. I do not have enough room to test all these seeds. I have 3 or 4 diff phenos of COP and JT. So he is running a couple of the ones I am not. Plus I have a nice GG#4 clone for him.
picture.php

I am a good friend to have.
negative.

Tutu

I'm growing GG4 vertically so it's interesting to compare how differently they grow when grown differently lol ;)

Lovely green plants

negative37dBA

Veteran
Do you have any pictures, love to see them in vert. Thanks for the kind words Tutu.
So I got a new goodie today. I picked up some dry sift screens.
picture.php

I have never owned them and wow what have I been missing. I took a small handful of scrap trim and ran it through the three mesh sizes I have and bam! Bobs your uncle and I have some sweet ass dry sift to dab in about 10 mins....terp city.
Some of the sift and a nice chunk of outdoor Skunk shatter.
picture.php

Woot Woot! I am literally sitting here giggling about this dry sift....sooo happy. What John Berfelo says about diamonds and gold from bags of swag is true!!
negative

Tutu

Click the link in my sig I just added, the plants on the left are GG4.

Nice sift how do you smoke it?

I'm a spliff man with baccy, old habits die hard lol.

negative37dBA

Veteran
LOL, I saw your grow/thread the other day...very nice Sir. Vert looks cool and effective.
About how to smoke the sift. I like to use a dab rig like you would use for concentrates and such. Like this one.
picture.php

Same principle as a bong but you heat a "nail" with a torch then "dab" your sift or concentrate onto the nail to achieve incineration. In this case the nail is ceramic.
You can just sprinkle it on top of bud or roll it in a joint just as well. I like the purity the dabs give me. Most of the contaminate is gone..plant material

negative37dBA

Veteran
Dabs, Drysift, Double mocha and Da Dank...FTW!

Dabs, Drysift, Double mocha and Da Dank...FTW!

Sitting down at my beast of a computer, built it myself for online gaming, I am getting set up for what should be a sweet Sunday. Going to make some posts and game a bit whilst getting medicated to the bone...lol.
One of my many loves....coffee!
picture.php

Chocolate FTW.
picture.php

The sweet pour.
picture.php

Dat cream yo.
picture.php

Good to go! Lets go rage.
picture.php

..wait couple more things first......

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
OG Haze, Mixed strain Dry Sift and homedone outdoor Skunk shatter. Woot Woot!! That should about complete the day.
picture.php

Do not know if I will be able to even to fly a heli after all that but I sure as heck gonna try...that immersion yo.
negative

negative37dBA

Veteran
Going crazy wit the dry sift here...

Going crazy wit the dry sift here...

Hi IC Mag, been a good day for me so far. Happy pre 4th of July for those of who who celebrate it. I have been going wild with the dry sift here all morning. Just figured out what I am going to do with those 5 or so gallon jars of trim/scrap I have...
picture.php

picture.php

4th is going to be GREAT!
picture.php

:woohoo: Time to rip a fat dab.
negative

Tutu

I showed my mate your thread and the first words he said was that's not a computer it's a coffee machine lol.

Looking at your plug sockets I assume you are an American ;)

negative37dBA

Veteran
Yep, west coast of USA...land of legal weed.
Heres a shot of the computer.
picture.php

AMD FX8350 8 core CPU 4.0 Ghz Liquid cooled. Overclocked to 4.5.
32 GB of RAM.
GTX780TI Classified GPU W/ACX cooler.
850 Watt PSU.
MSI Military Grade Mainboard
6 hard drives, 2 SSD and 4 7200 standards. 2, 1 TB and 2, 500 GB.
Beast mode........This thing will run most games at ultra setting no problems with high FPS....CSGO I get around 300 FPS...lol
I run 2, 27 inch ASUS 144 Hz refresh rate monitors and a 3rd 21 inch.
picture.php

If you are into DayZ, Arma 2, Arma 3, WOT or CSGO let me know.
Getting 20 liters or so of R/O water done up for watering this AM...girls are thirsty. Time for week 2's dose of Advanced Nutrients. So far loving the additions I have made to what I am using in their line.
Funny how I like fat and stinky girls in my garden but NOT in RL.
Got a nice yield off of a 1/2 gallon jar of trim. Parchment is first quality and the bowl is second...probably use that bowl for some edibles. Sweet!! Fuking dry sift for the WIN!!! These screens are badass.
picture.php

negative....yabaDABadoo

Last edited:

Tutu

I only play old school games on my DS and chipped original xbox on an arcade stick but I do appreciate a good computer as I do CAD ;)

The dreamcast still gets pulled out from time to time as does the N64 for Mario Party ;)

I still have my amiga as well lol