What's new

Here is the link for the Canadian recreational cannabis government consultations

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Isn't that the Federal Task Force Jodie Emery was seeking a seat on?

Looks like she didn't make it!:)

JPC69

That is very possible that Jodie was trying to get on it. I hope there are public consultations as well. But at least it is a start, we need as many people to fill this out so maybe they will make a system similar to Colorado. I am still working on filling mine out, and trying to spread the word.

Tynehead Tom

everybody needs to suggest that cannabis be regulated like wine, beer and tobacco. This means it would be acceptable to grow your own, indoors or out, without a permit, licence ect ect.
plant counts? 25 MINIMUM but I'd say 40 or 50 "in flower"
this would allow for sharing amongst friends who can not grow due to having kids, being disabled ect ect.
I could care less if they want to sell their version and tax the shit out of it but those who want to grow, or make beer or wine or grow their tobacco (I grow pipe tobacco , or their cannabis, should be left alone to do so and to share with their friends who can't.
Small business and agriculture should have access to the recreational market thru craft cannabis lounges/restaraunts and country garden tours, just like wine country and craft beer outlets. the little guy needs to be able to go legit.

pretty simple really.

then....
medical cannabis, If you can't provide it for yourself or don't have a friend who can grow it for you, the supply should be strictly regulated and pesticide free and supplied like any other drug, via the pharmacy counter, not the liquor store shelves. patients of all ages should have doctor supervised access to medical cannabis products of all types.

again, pretty simple really.

JPC69

everybody needs to suggest that cannabis be regulated like wine, beer and tobacco. This means it would be acceptable to grow your own, indoors or out, without a permit, licence ect ect.
plant counts? 25 MINIMUM but I'd say 40 or 50 "in flower"
this would allow for sharing amongst friends who can not grow due to having kids, being disabled ect ect.
I could care less if they want to sell their version and tax the shit out of it but those who want to grow, or make beer or wine or grow their tobacco (I grow pipe tobacco , or their cannabis, should be left alone to do so and to share with their friends who can't.
Small business and agriculture should have access to the recreational market thru craft cannabis lounges/restaraunts and country garden tours, just like wine country and craft beer outlets. the little guy needs to be able to go legit.

pretty simple really.

then....
medical cannabis, If you can't provide it for yourself or don't have a friend who can grow it for you, the supply should be strictly regulated and pesticide free and supplied like any other drug, via the pharmacy counter, not the liquor store shelves. patients of all ages should have doctor supervised access to medical cannabis products of all types.

again, pretty simple really.

Pretty much sums up what I put, albeit my version was long winded. Took a lot longer than I thought. This is the most important step, get some rules in place then have the lawyers pick it apart and modify. Hey more job creation! I was heavy on the job creation for boutique stores, small guy to be able to open their own coffee shops like in the Dam.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I think you need to forget plant counts and have a weight count in place, this way you can grow as many plants as you want as long as you don't exceed production cap (say 5 kilos for recreational) this would also help if you want to have mothers and clones as they mean nothing towards production weight and you wouldn't have to worry about plant count.

Latest posts

Latest posts