What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone tried kush cleaner?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If your buddy made it, how would we have tried it?

Anymore info? Kush x jacks cleaner?

Care to elaborate?

kommander b

it's sfv og crossed with jack's cleaner from australia. it's around in colorado a lot and dispensaries in cali have it. i think the clone is starting to get more spread now days. he's a pretty reputable breeder. was on here for a while but his posts come up as "guest" now days.

mule420

it's sfv og crossed with jack's cleaner from australia. it's around in colorado a lot and dispensaries in cali have it. i think the clone is starting to get more spread now days. he's a pretty reputable breeder. was on here for a while but his posts come up as "guest" now days.

Jack cleaner is from a redneck living in Cali named subcool. And yes redneck is a term of endearment for us...

kommander b

Jack cleaner is from a redneck living in Cali named subcool. And yes redneck is a term of endearment for us...

interesting...i am quite familiar with subcool. gonna have to call homie and see what he says about the jack side of it again. coulda swore he said he got the cut mailed to him from australia. was the first time i ever heard about getting a cut sent in a gatorade bottle from around the world. lol.

Its jacks cleaner 2 crossed with sfv Og. Loran was the original creator of the strain and named it longbottom leaf.
He gave me the male he used in the cross years ago. I recreated it and renamed it kush cleaner for marketing reasons.

kommander b

Its jacks cleaner 2 crossed with sfv Og. Loran was the original creator of the strain and named it longbottom leaf.
He gave me the male he used in the cross years ago. I recreated it and renamed it kush cleaner for marketing reasons.

i see gotcha ;)

hoping to see some pics from other growers. always a treat.