Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a little update on whats been happening..
So 3 weeks ago I took 6 clones,2 cuttings from 3 different plants. 2-SSSDH and 1 Skywalker.. In this next pic the 2 Skywalkers I took are in the far back row and the SSSDH clones are seperated by each. Now they dont look the greatest lol but atleast some of them rooted!!
So the first cuts to root where the 2 I took from one of the SSSDH Girls which are in the closest row. They started to show roots on the 2nd week.
Right before the 3rd week the next cuts to show roots where the 2 cuttings from the other SSSDH Girl.. Although one of them looks far worse then the other cuttings. Today is the 3rd week and the 2 Skywalkers which is the 2 in the farthest row have yet to show roots..
I think im going to just let them try to root until my soil is ready. I usually add the fertilizers/nutrients(Guanos,Kelp,Oyster shells,bone and blood,etc..) into the FF#4 or Black and Gold soil I purchase. Then I water with Black Strap Molasses for about 2 weeks before I use it. I have 1 week to go so il lsee how they do until then..
I might take 2 more cuttings from the SSSDH girls I have, then Veg them for 1-2 weeks before I transplant and throw them into flower mode... Here is 1 of the SSSDH girls I tried to fim but didnt succeed haha..
She looks to be healing from the deficiency problems I was having.. The new growth is A Good Green, WELL better green then it was turning.. I gues the Cal Mag and Dyna Grow did the trick...