Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Dakines NEW Fresh Start-Multiple Strains

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Dakines NEW Fresh Start-Multiple Strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2016, 03:09 AM #41
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
So I'm not sure why I can't post more then 1 pic in attachments. I'm using my iPhone to post pics..

This next pic is the 2-skywalkers that I threw outside to flower. The one on the right is in the 5th week about to be 6th week of flowering. It's starting to frost up now. It wreaks of deep coffee with a strong pungent juicy fruit smell. The stretch on it wasn't much but I only have it in a soda bottle with a cut top..

The one on the left that's gonna have multiple colas is about to be in the 4th week of flowering. I had a few balls show up when I transferred it from inside to outside to flower. I picked them and it doesn't seem to be popping any more up..major stretcher though most likely since it had the root space

The 2nd pic is of A SSSDH on its 4th day of flowering. I only topped it once. Its stretching alot right now.. I think I have to do some LST because the branches are so thin and long...

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck

Last edited by Dakine; 10-05-2016 at 03:56 AM..
Dakine is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:19 AM #42
Dakine

Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Idk what's going on with my phone. Just tried to attatch 2 images
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	380816

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:00 AM #43
Dakine

These are pics of the Skywalker thats about to be on the 6th week of flowering.

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2016, 04:06 AM #44
Dakine

Next is the Skywalker in the 1gallon pot thats been topped twice and in its 4th week of flowering... Im going to need to train some of the branches that are blocking lower branches from getting sunlight. IT doesnt have much of a strong smell, but what i smell so far is a little bit of spicy fruits lol..

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2016, 04:27 AM #45
Dakine

These are the SSSDH S1s that are 2 months since seed vegging.. Just thought id post some better pics up..

Does anyone know or think they know what nutrient deficiency I have? The leaves that where turning yellow still have dark green veins.. Which is why I thought it might be a calcium deficiency?

2nd plant that was Fimmed/attempted to fim.. I thought I Was supopsed to end up with 4 different tops and not just 3 lol.. So it was better then topping but not fimming?

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2016, 03:05 AM #46
Dakine

So I just Purchased Raw Potassium and Nitrogen, Dyna Grow-Grow, and Earth Juice Cal n Mag. I want to start growing bigger/better plants so I would like to give them more when I feed them since I only use Black Molasses right now and a little epsom once a week.

I've opened up the hole on the tops of the blocks where you put the clones stem into. I Wasnt seeing any roots on the bottom and the leaves where starting to yellow so I wanted to make sure they where rooted/rooting, and they where!! I saw a couple roots extending into the blocks on each clone I took..

Here are a couple of shots of the SSSDH I topped once and threw outside to flower.

Here is a shot after I trained her.

Here is a Skywalker thats outside.

Here she is after I trained the two biggest tops so the lower growth could get some sunlight as well..

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2016, 06:12 AM #47
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
That SSSDH looks just like one I've got going. I love how those center branches shoot straight up with those hefty fan leaves on the sides. I've personally had some issues tied to calcium deficiency in mine so it sounds like that may be the case for your plants. I think mine was primarily caused by lockout though.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2016, 02:27 AM #48
Dakine

Wats up bro? Yeah I havent grown any other plants that have there undergrowth shooting straight up so quickly with out even having to top them or super crop. The youngest sssdh I have outside is completely the opposite though. Its main branches are stretching big time and its undergrowth isnt even an inch tall..

Hopefully the leaves turning green with dark veins is an easy fix, thats why I bought the CalMag. I also purchased Dyna Grow since it has ALOT of different nutrients in it. Im thinking it can only help since The only thing theyre getting besides what I put in the soil is the Black strap Molasses when I feed..

Besides that Im pretty happy right now because I looked under the blocks of the clones I took and 2 of the SSSDH are showing roots coming out from the bottom. There still turning yellow , but hopefully I can turn that around with a super light feeding schedule.

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2016, 03:13 AM #49
Dakine

I just realized that I havent been keeping up with the plants I have indoor flowering under screw in cfls and led bulbs. Had a bunch of issues with these plants though.. They started throwing out balls because I forgot to close the tent a few nights in a row. Bugs that I was actually able to get rid of with carnivorous centipede babies LOL. Also last but not least, heat problems and rootbound.

This next picture is not to good lol.. But its pretty cool because I had the LED Lights pointed at the bottom-middle of the plant. The CFL Bulbs arent over the top of any plants but next to/on the side of the highest points.

I cant wait till my HPS Vertical set up comes in..

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2016, 09:42 AM #50
Dakine

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a little update on whats been happening..

So 3 weeks ago I took 6 clones,2 cuttings from 3 different plants. 2-SSSDH and 1 Skywalker.. In this next pic the 2 Skywalkers I took are in the far back row and the SSSDH clones are seperated by each. Now they dont look the greatest lol but atleast some of them rooted!!

So the first cuts to root where the 2 I took from one of the SSSDH Girls which are in the closest row. They started to show roots on the 2nd week.

Right before the 3rd week the next cuts to show roots where the 2 cuttings from the other SSSDH Girl.. Although one of them looks far worse then the other cuttings. Today is the 3rd week and the 2 Skywalkers which is the 2 in the farthest row have yet to show roots..

I think im going to just let them try to root until my soil is ready. I usually add the fertilizers/nutrients(Guanos,Kelp,Oyster shells,bone and blood,etc..) into the FF#4 or Black and Gold soil I purchase. Then I water with Black Strap Molasses for about 2 weeks before I use it. I have 1 week to go so il lsee how they do until then..

I might take 2 more cuttings from the SSSDH girls I have, then Veg them for 1-2 weeks before I transplant and throw them into flower mode... Here is 1 of the SSSDH girls I tried to fim but didnt succeed haha..

She looks to be healing from the deficiency problems I was having.. The new growth is A Good Green, WELL better green then it was turning.. I gues the Cal Mag and Dyna Grow did the trick...

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote