What's new

First grow Bagseed Diy Box

Lamogio

Hi all , this is my first grow and i have some questions (maybe silly).
I did start a similar thread in the Greek Sub-Forum (Im from Greece)
but i still have some questions :p

Well.. long story short , i did plant 2 bagseeds under my desk (80cm x 80cm x 150cm ) in 3 Gal (10 lit ) pots . I Covered the box with some sheets ( i tried to put some foil but i had extreme temps , about 34 C ) . Light set up 6 2700k 23 watt cfl + 2 6700 k 23 w cfl .
4 80mm pc fans .
The problem is that when i transplanted my plants 4 days ago, one of them (the oldest for about 5days ) didnt came out easy and i had to push the root to take it out of the bottle that i put it .. And now it is "sad" , with heavy leaves .. The other plant is happy and it's leaves are perfect !! So whats happened ?? I gave both plants 1 lit water when i transplanted them and 3 days after , i gave them the same amount , again .. Is it overwatering ??

Also , is it a huge problem that my normal temps is 28-30 C (87-90 F)? I Know that this will effect yield but is my first grow and i don't really have huge expectations .

Sorry for my English !! Here is some pictures for you so you can diagnose the problem !! Peace !

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Hey buddy, maybe mate. Your choice. Greece, exotic to me. English isn't your native language fine by me.

Use Google Translate. I'm here.

Nice run down of your grow.

Discuss?

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Link to you Greek Sub-Forum?

We can do this there, if that makes you feel better. I'm here to help.

Google translate, I can do that.

I got your pm.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
I can't speak Greek. You are very fast with google translate or speak very good english, which is a hard language. So I take it you do speak english also....a second.

Lamogio

Well , I can speak English , this is not a problem .. If I find something that I dont understand , i simply google translate it .!

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
μείνετε εδώ σε αυτό το φόρουμ , αν μπορείτε.

stay here in this forum. I don't speak Greek.

Lamogio

Laughing here. I think we breached the language barrier.

:woohoo:

Yeah , im gonna stay here , i like to discuss with people about growing and stuff , so it's the same thing (Greek Forum , or USA Forum or whatever ) because we all have the same hobby although a lot of us maybe have different methods !

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Like we pm'd about 7:02an here. Late there. I must go to work. The lights are on. My babies need water. Than I go to work. It is summer here, hot. I work in heating, ventilation and air conditioning field.

So first off. Your plants look a bit over watered. Droopy leaf, they should be flat. Not up, not down. More like this. Not the best pictures. The first plant I show is about to be harvested. The second in veg...not the best either, but not droopy.

Do not give those plants water till your moring my evening...!0 hours from now . hey will be ok.

ready to havest plant
picture.php

veg

picture.php

one of the above in veg, almost done harvesting, no leaf.

picture.php

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
I have to go, now. Be patient, I'll be here later. Other will chime in. No more watering your plants till we see what they look like 10 or 12 hours from now.

we will test if they need water by how heavy that pot is you have them in. Later

Lamogio

Well this is my first attempt so i don't know exactly how much water to give .. I have the plants in 10lit pots and gave each of them 1 lit water June 7 . 3 days later ( june 10 ) gave them aabouth the same amount of water .. when i touch the soil it was dry 1-2 inch (3-5 cm) deep so i thought it is time for water .. But I didn't consider that the root maybe still wet !
So i will wait 1-2 days , let them dry and then water more carefully .
Thank you for your help mate ! You provided some very helpful information ! Have a beautiful day !

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
You have no dumb questions, just questions. Always, always ask if you do not know. This is the new growers forums. All are welcome.

I had as many 'questions' as you do now when I learned to first grow. Every new grower does.

That is what Gypsy Nirvana made this site for. Here is his Profile page. Everyone should know him.

He made this site many years ago. I benefited than, just trying to give a bit back now.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=4

LOOK UP THIS LINK....it is because of we are talking. Nice of him, no?

Lamogio

Well , I did read some things about him after your post .. Sad story , man .. but thankfully everything is oOK !

Lamogio

Update : day 24 of veg and I just set the timer to 12/12 . So tomorrow will be day 1 of flowering .

Lights on : 30 C (90F) / 50 RD .. Well .. I could reach 28C(86 F / 60 RH) with some diy stuff but ok .. What is worse ? Hight temp low humid or high Rh low temp ?(during flowering ). τι είναι χειρότερο ?

Ps. I'm thinking to give some nuts for flowering tomorrow (day 1 of flowering ) is it too early ??
I'm thinking about biobizz bloom 1ml/L .

So what do you think ??!!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
yes it's overwatered let the soil dry out, you will see new growth as it starts to recover. big pot of soil + tiny plant + saturated = issues.

also you're going to need more than 10 hours for that to dry out especially when you have damaged roots. just let it dry out till the top 2 inch of soil is dry before water again. look like clear containers you will see the roots start growing again to the sides.

Lamogio

It's actually dry on the top 2 inches but i will let it dry another 20 - 22 hours and then water it .. the question is : nut or no nut ?? :p

Lamogio

Hallooooo !!!
Too many mosquitos , too much heat ..
In the grow box , my plant is gonna shout "please get me outta here "
Open lights , 30-32 C (about 87-90 F ) ..

One of the 2 plants grow some small balls and I did cut it .. Well i thought it was male (im sure that it was male :p )

I Kept the leaves and put them in the wardrobe so they dry out . Can i make tea or butter from the leaves ???? I Mean i know i can but , will there is any thc ? It was only 4 days in flowering !

Well That's everything !!

Latest posts

Latest posts