What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato #45

EastBayGrower

Veteran
i got the gelato cut thats going around the bay area med scene right now, originally from Let's Grow, i believe they say its the 45, but ive heard less than stellar things about the finished product but who knows, ill flower mine out soon enough and know///

Kaizen44

I picked up a cut and its growing very well so far. Currently LSTing to keep it short in my backyard. Curious to see how some indoor growers who are into flowering are doing.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really interested in this family of traits!. ..

it's all purple kush to me, but man , the pk family of traits are my fave collection of traits ever!

Kaizen44

Just started week 4 flower. First time grower started clone outside around June 1st. Started stretching early mid July and flowers appeared 2nd to last week of July. LSTed her and all the tops that are taller are the ones I had pinched. Kinda cool to see the effect 4 weeks later.

n2ecus.jpg

33ymbeg.jpg

ru16oi.jpg

meltybubble

She sure has photogenic buds, I have seen lots of finished
pic's on ig, talk about good looking buds, 10 on its looks
for sure.
I am surprised there is not more shots of her on icmag but I
am sure they will come.

peace/love :tiphat:

Kaizen44

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm a noob and when I bought the clone at the dispensary I was like this clone costs double so it must be good haha. I'm just hoping I don't screw it up from now until the finish. The very bottom fan leaves that don't get much sun have started yellowing with some cool purple. Was worried but seems like if it's only the bottom level I should ignore my urge to mess with it. That's been the hardest thing is to not constantly try crap. Being a noob is fun though haha

H

HemperorsKnight

Will be running #33 aka Larry Bird sometime round fall I can't wait and will be hitting her with my Girl Scout Cookies forum bc1 f2 male to see what kind of phenotypes I get and might have to hit her also with my alien kush f3 male

Alien Gelato sound good to anyone here?