What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

afropips: swazi red x malberry (malawi x blueberry)

Doc D

a long lost afropips rarity…

the parents:

swazi red: Swazi roolbaard from the top swazi breeder in nkomati region of swaziland. Roolbaard wich is afrikaans for red beard gets its name from and is renowned for its spectacular red bud hairs. Swazi is a high yielding and resinous pure african landrace sativa wich produces a strong natural high. The strain has a long odour, wich has been compared to a fine cigar and an earthy smoke with a high that is energetic and clear. Buds on this plant can reach the size of an adults forearm and ary typically compact and very sticky. This famous strain is enjoyed by many south africans.

malberry: Malberry F1 is a strong Sativa/Indica variety based on the especially spicey psychoactive Afropips Malawi Gold (IBL). A Clean Vibrant High Combined with the short bushy 19% THC Blueberry 2000 Cup Winner (IBL).

Exhibits extreme Malawi African Hybrid

-------------------------------------------------------

swazi red x malberry (malawi x blueberry)

hgdvV8ml.png

four females at day 7 in flower… males have been isolated for pollen collection and preservation.

OeIcfqql.jpg

i'll keep it rolling as i have updates. :tiphat:

BluesHarp

Love me some AfroPips....Hard to find real deal....Best of luck....I'm all subbed up for the show....Thanks for the preservation...I needs some seeds.....

BluesHarp

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
really good cross!

Afropips was the best source for African genetics, period.

I tried his malawi and swazi, I liked the swazi better than the malawi for various reasons.

Always wanted to try one of his hybrids, Tribal Visions. Heard from many old timers that those flowers were truly hallucinogenic.

Too bad Afropips passed away and no one carried the torch.

7904africaunite.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts