What's new

Weird withdrawls.........

R

Rubber Chicken

I was collecting seeds for about 6 years but have decided for the last few months that i'm not buying any more, ever :redface:

I have decided to just play with what i have but sometimes i still feel impulsive to buy some more........ but so far been ok.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Me too!:tiphat:

I came to the realization that I was NEVER gonna get the old-time high I was looking for as all of the super-wonderful hyped seed strains I've purchased and grown over the past 17 yrs. had pretty much the same sativa/indica blended high, to one degree or the other!

Of course, they all looked and smelled 'amazing'!:laughing:

Pffft!

EastCoast710

im in it as we speak lols. im going through my garbage bag of crosses and polyhybrids i made years ago. not garbage genetics lol .. . also might pop some new things.. lately i pop and find gems so might as well keep popping.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I had a retail store that dealt with planting and plants. I've since gotten out of that business. It is where I used to have the seeds sent. Now, I'm jonesin to buy more but lost my safe address. the 'stockpile' is dwindling but have a much better germ success rate than in da past.. so yes, I can feel for you... junkie.:tiphat:

rykus

It gets worse.... Do your own x's..... Then it's hundreds of beans to sort through every time, lol.

FireIn.TheSky

I say this all the time. Oh I'm going to stop buying them yada yada yada.

You know what keeps me coming back for more. The extreme limited quantities most seed varieties are sold in. I know that in many cases if I don't buy them now they probably won't be there a year from now.

With some of the larger seed companies like serious or Mr nice it's no worry seed strains are in constant production, but with most others it seems when they're gone theyre gone.

They might be back as f2s or new versions but that's not always the case.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I don't have to buy any ..I make lots of crosses and some folks are kind and send me some free too....but I still am due to buy some just cause I can....yeehaw

R

Rubber Chicken

I don't think you're really 'missing the bus' if you can't get whatever is the latest flavor of the month, if you have a nice collection already you could probably make your own crosses as good as anyone elses.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I aint missing anything potency wise ,,but there is some flavors I could use...orange is on my list next....yeehaw

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I aint missing anything potency wise ,,but there is some flavors I could use...orange is on my list next....yeehaw

Orange... yes...
Saw CSI playing w Cali-O S1s on IG. :biggrin:

Would be nice to see those for sale somewhere.
BIGGER :biggrin:

Instead of withdrawls I try n be more picky. Sometimes I give in to impulse though. Hehehe.

Instagram huh? Not one for the social media scene, but I'd do just about anything for the calio! If anyone ever sees them for sale please post here or message me. It is my Grail!

R

Rubber Chicken

If you want the Calio s1 just for something pure orange, there are also seeds of other crosses that are pure orange aswell.......

Maybe you know that already, but just trying to help.

Latest posts

Latest posts