What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3200watt grow,Organic soil 4 1/2 gal..pots

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello fellow grower's,Im new here but not new to growing.I have been looking at krusty's setup and i am thinking about setting up a room 14x16ft with 9ft ceilings...Anyways i just wanted to share my small scale personal organic grow with you guys i just built the room and got setup had to start from seeds again.

Im going to be growing a few strains
zindica
bog's lsd#1
swt#3
swt#3 x bogbubble x nirvana aurora indica
northern lights

Im using 2 1000watt radiant hps's with horti bulbs from hydro farm.
1 400watt mh and 250watt hps in the same hood
1 400watt hps

My room is setup with two tables,One holds 12 plants the other holds 8 plants,Im going to be topping them twice and letting them grow,30-50 days vegg,And then they will be flowered until their nice and ripe,I have a 100x scope to check the trics with.Im using Pure blend pro nutes,Using 4 1/2 gallon pots,With a soil mix i made up with various organic composts,perlite,Peatmoss and ect...

Im going to share a few pics with you guy's and i'll update them as they progress through harvest and give final wieght,and smoke report......

Oh the pics arent the best my camera is not very good!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Now for the pics
280growing_nice_new_grow_and_pics_1_.JPG

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
"Im using 2 1000watt radiant hps's with horti bulbs from hydro farm.
1 400watt mh and 250watt hps in the same hood
1 400watt hps"

This adds up to 3050watts. Is there another light missing?

Beautiful buds Blaze!!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey whats up guys,Yeah i ended up using a 250 instead of a 400 which made it 3050watts not 3200 you are correct,Anyways i have finished that grow,I will post a link to the thread,But right now the server is down at og,But i'll get a link up it has the harvest shot's i endup having to downsize that grow...

I have a new room setup now which i have 1000watt mh and 1000watt hps and a 400 which i plan to drop down into the canopy once they are bigger,Im vegging some clones and some seedling!I have orange and purple zindica clones,And some lsd#1 clones,The rest were all started from seeds.The strains are as follows!

Orange Zindica
Purple Zindica
Lsd#1
Mango
Bigbud
Nothern Lights
White Rhino

I have a few more nice strains i'd like to add but im not sure if im going to have the space,One being NYCD.
showphoto.php

Last edited:

syko2

What-z up Blaze1up...

How's the grow bizz? Just walk threw your galery:eek:

Looking great:D

Need a pair of sungladdes with all that lighting...:cool:

See ya around

syko2

Hey blaze going good but you already know that...

I would have posted back sooner but I had some probs. I could not post for a couple day's but I'm back.

Germed 2 Zindicas last night I'll be adding to my outdoor plot and maby I'll start 2 more for my indoor. Glad to have that strain back. I have some NYCD on the way from you know who...

I am dealing with heat again, bought a 4000btu ac unit for this summer so I can keep the dwc going and my 1000 watter is eating it up. Can you imagen 80+% with a ac unit going.

Oh well it sure beat's 90+%....

Off to feed my outdoor vegies...See ya later :D

syko2

Keep us posted Blaze...

I found out my 3 sensi plants veged for 70+ days in dwc are all male...I kept 1 a very vigorus plant I'am going to breed with it later on. I added my fruitbowl under the 1000 watter with a Nl and 4 tomato plants, theirs so much room now; just going to have to start over....another 90 day's till I even go 12/12 with my hydro grow. Placeing 3 more sensi and 12 sk in soil (3 sensi 1 1/2 months sk 3 weeks old) into 12/12 to sex them then out side they go. Germed 2 more Zindica also...keep ya posted bro!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey guys got some new pictures for you they are at 34 days 12/12.
280blazes_once_again_updated_pics-med.JPG

280blazes_once_again_updated_pics_1_-med.JPG

280blazes_once_again_updated_pics_2_-med.JPG

280blazes_once_again_updated_pics_3_-med.JPG

280blazes_once_again_updated_pics_4_-med.JPG

280blazes_once_again_updated_pics_5_-med.JPG

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
hey guys here is some pics of a zindica leaf i picked off the plant to get some good macro's of....

280trim_worthy_of_bubble_-med.JPG

280trim_worthy_of_bubble_2_-med.JPG

280trim_worthy_of_bubble_3_-med.JPG

280trim_worthy_of_bubble_4_-med.JPG

280trim_worthy_of_bubble_5_-med.JPG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys how about some updates,This is a whole new grow,Same room same light,But added a hydro system and changed it around.....

First pics are the shots of the room....

280blazes_full_room_pics-med.JPG

280blazes_full_room_pics_1_-med.JPG

280blazes_full_room_pics_2_-med.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts