What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Static Tech Dry Sift Purity?

For those of you doing the massivly popular Static Tech Dry Sift (dvd case wrapped in parchment to card)

what level of purity are you getting ???

is it worth doing several runs on same static pile???

is this better than good bubble?? why?

Thanks

mack 10

Veteran
If you work carefully you can get 90% pure plus.

You can only collect what is there.
Use a scope to check what heads are left(,under scope)

Nice dry material covered in resin works best.
Some of those slightly leafy indica hash!ants really drop that gold.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just do it and find out.

HMK gave me that advice the other day and it's working grand.

Don't knock everything from the parch into one pile. Watch D420K (or some combination of those letters/numbers) on YT.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All heads, with little to no observable debris or stems. Not sure how to quantify that in percent purity.

I continue to work the same pile until it is mostly cleaned up or I have enough.

I like dry sieve better than bubble for starters, but it is a little like drinking tea.

Once you drink tea brewed without a bag, you will start to taste the bag when you brew it with one.

I can now taste the cellulose from the stems.

ok, i was curious cause on hash church they are always talking about the difference between 90, 95, 99% heads and how 1% is huge...so i was curious on the level of achieving such purity so easily