What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Been busted from posting?

chomsky

Has anyone? Or does anyone know of anyone who has been busted as a result of posting on or keeping a grow diary on Icmag?

colitasnow

Paranoia and greed are your worst enemies. Usually people are paranoid cause there over limit and making money. As far as being watched, well it's 2016, basically no one is or can hide anything. Including the government. Doesn't mean you should advertise. So what choo worried bout man?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I use IC because the server locations and the administration. I scrub my pictures and am cautious about content but the site is set up to do the same (removes embedded metadata regarding location and equipment used etc.)

That doesn't mean if you put out pictures that identify your location it won't fuck you. I dropped my last user name and killed my galleries because the I was using street names to stuff I had bred and could google my user name and strains and it came to here.

In illegal states broadcasting can get you rolled on or pinched. Don't need LEO on IC mag just someone who is on here who gets pinched who knows bigger fish from their area on here and they roll on you.

Legal the climate can be different where you are at or it can have a scumbag element as well.

Be smart and don't give any information that you don't want executed against you.

chomsky

I use IC because the server locations and the administration. I scrub my pictures and am cautious about content but the site is set up to do the same (removes embedded metadata regarding location and equipment used etc.)

That doesn't mean if you put out pictures that identify your location it won't fuck you. I dropped my last user name and killed my galleries because the I was using street names to stuff I had bred and could google my user name and strains and it came to here.

In illegal states broadcasting can get you rolled on or pinched. Don't need LEO on IC mag just someone who is on here who gets pinched who knows bigger fish from their area on here and they roll on you.

Legal the climate can be different where you are at or it can have a scumbag element as well.

Be smart and don't give any information that you don't want executed against you.

Yea I agree with all that. I only grow 4 plants at a time which is a misdemeanor here (even though I rather avoid that too). I don't really sell my herb either. I grow for myself and about 5 friends all of whom I have known for 20+ years. They pay me to recoup $$$ for supplies and electricity.

Im not super paranoid, Im just curious. Posting pics from here seems very foolish in a way but it's fun and I learn so much from folks on this forum. I couldnt grow so well without the help I get from you guys...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Yea I agree with all that. I only grow 4 plants at a time which is a misdemeanor here (even though I rather avoid that too). I don't really sell my herb either. I grow for myself and about 5 friends all of whom I have known for 20+ years. They pay me to recoup $$$ for supplies and electricity.

Im not super paranoid, Im just curious. Posting pics from here seems very foolish in a way but it's fun and I learn so much from folks on this forum. I couldnt grow so well without the help I get from you guys...

There are other aspects to posting pictures. Some people need a visual to build an understanding, some people learn better from visual cues. Many people post to show the product of their seed or clone purchases in thanks or to compare and even verify what they posses. Some do it in tribute to the person that gifted them. Perhaps the most critical is big is visual diagnosis.

It does help people raise the bar together anonymously and from afar, under the pressures prohibition.

Many people owe their gardens to what has been shared here, myself included.

I'm at the point in my life where I know I have a permanent file with everything I've ever done online and I could not care less!

Long live IC

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
If they are watching me they are wasting their time...

If they are watching me they are wasting their time...

I'm at the point in my life where I know I have a permanent file with everything I've ever done online and I could not care less!

Long live IC

100% California Medical :laughing:

Tynehead Tom

yup, fuk em. arrest me, I got good lawyers and enough bank to fight hard LOL
I'm 6 plants over my count and I could really care less.
I believe cannabis should be freed and treated like any other plant we grow in the garden and am willing to put my ass where my mouth is from here on in.
I made that decision when I joined here in February as I have previously not been active on any weed sites till this one. I am a licensed mmar grower in Canukistan but only protected by the courts, not the police. So really , the rcmpigs could knock down the door any time , mmar or not.
I'm beyond caring about it as I see the bullshit spew on legalization and the holding out so the corporations that pad the govt's pockets can get themselves aligned and all the new positions in government that need to be created and all the benefits packages and wages they need to pay themselves ect ect ect.
fuk them and their corruption of this wonderful plant. It's legal in my house , and that's all I give a shit about. :D

shithawk420

Veteran
No shit tony.it must be nice to get a slap on the wrist for growing.with that said I do recall a few people over the course of 15 years give or take being busted.can't remember if it was OG here or both.I think it was fucking cops posing as members or what but it stirred the shit for a little while.everybody deleting accounts and photos

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
58587442.jpg

:biggrin:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I average 15-20 grams a month, and usually have 16-18
plants and cuttings in veg, with up to 9 in flower as perpetual.

I grow in coco hempy's and juice with floro duo with pH down
and root stuff by CX Hydroponics.

My grow box is an NGB style home built cabinet that measures
36" x 36" x 24" deep. Lit with PL-L, 165W in flower and 72W
in veg.

Here's the link to my albums showing results from some of
my grows:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=420025

Notice I don't post my name, address or selfie, lol

Chill, and post.

Latest posts

Latest posts