Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Thread Closed
2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2016, 04:01 PM #1481
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
Get ab25 Muir bag unless your kief is 220u

Old 11-02-2016, 04:14 PM #1482
HazyBulldog

Just tried to google that and it came up with electrician bags.

I ordered up 500 flower bags, but haven't got any bubble bags yet. Working with somebody extracted recommended, and they are going to make me a pre-press dye as well. Can you elaborate on the ab25 muir bags please.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:43 PM #1483
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
A 25 micron. Phone fucked the post up

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:49 PM #1484
HazyBulldog

Yes, that makes more sense.

I just bought another trimmer. The trim pal jr wasn't cutting it. Picked up the Trimminator dry trimmer, and was thinking of picking up the kief attachment with it as well. I already have a large pollen tumbler, and the APE, but why not. Picking it up on Thursday by end of day. Stoked! I have one trimmer lady, that can produce 4lbs a day by herself. Starting to make a dent finally.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:34 PM #1485
Oakhills

Those kief tumblers look pretty sweet, especially the big 5# version you got Hazy! Damn. I'll bet it's good to clean it after every run because the trich's will stick to the mesh, then to each other, leading to less of a return.

I'll have a couple #'s of nugs from my de-seeding of flowers. I tend to squeeze the buds to feel for the beans so they are compacted. I don't think a kief tumbler will work with those.... I was thinking of using the dehuey to get the compacted buds as dry as I can, then break up and make like a dry sift with it, in order to get the remaining resin... Then on to either rosin or QWET oil....

Thoughts? Anyone? Thanks!

Old 11-03-2016, 08:56 PM #1486
wildcanthere
Banned

wildcanthere has a spectacular aura aboutwildcanthere has a spectacular aura aboutwildcanthere has a spectacular aura aboutwildcanthere has a spectacular aura about
lovin the kqr anyway anyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyBulldog View Post
Last cola of the year. KQR. Dense, huge, piney buds.

View Image

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:39 PM #1487
HazyBulldog

Today is the day, my rosin frame should arrive. Got my trimminator dry set up yesterday, and going to break her in today. Much better design than any other model I have seen, I will let you guys know how it works.

If you guys enjoyed my thread, maybe show me a little love in this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....13#post7690513
They didn't even up me up to vote on for favorite thread. Since I have one of the biggest threads in the outdoor section, I thought I deserved a nomination. If you agree, let the contest provider know. Thanks everybody.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:40 PM #1488
HazyBulldog

I hate not being able to edit yet.....Some gibberish here and there.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:43 PM #1489
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakhills View Post
Those kief tumblers look pretty sweet, especially the big 5# version you got Hazy! Damn. I'll bet it's good to clean it after every run because the trich's will stick to the mesh, then to each other, leading to less of a return.

I'll have a couple #'s of nugs from my de-seeding of flowers. I tend to squeeze the buds to feel for the beans so they are compacted. I don't think a kief tumbler will work with those.... I was thinking of using the dehuey to get the compacted buds as dry as I can, then break up and make like a dry sift with it, in order to get the remaining resin... Then on to either rosin or QWET oil....

Thoughts? Anyone? Thanks!
Not sure exactly what you are asking......

Yes, I would just dry the herb to a crisp, then break it all up. Then I used this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 However the seeds feel through the smallest hole, so buy one with the smallest screen being half the size.

After that, turn it into concentrate. If you do turn it into rosin, you will have to re-hydrate your material. Rosin likes to be around 60% RH, or else there is no water to drive the steam distillation.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:58 PM #1490
MrBungle

MrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of light
I thought just packing sugar leaf into a mold and squishing that was the cats meow... doesn't tumbling out the kif seem like an extra step that isnt needed for rosin? (just trying to help the post count) 3 more to go

Thread Closed