What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Optilux 600 LED Grow By Krunchbubble

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
We have Another Starlite LED Grow! This grow I will be testing their new model Optilux 600. This LED light is color specific adjusting. It comes with a little wired box with red and blue sides. You can choose how much blue or red light you would like...

Lets see what she looks like, she sure is a heavy beast of a light...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Im back to rockwool! This grow will be in 4" cubes, on top of 6" cubes, using drippers to water....

Dark Heart Nursury Sour D's will be the star of the show. Planted em yesterday into the 4" cubes...

The grow tent..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

get your shit together, krunch.... get a grip, bud.
:tiphat:

looks like a nice unit, looking forward to the show :thank you:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Growing good! Flooding the tray twice a day....

Added some Alien OG and some other strain I cant remember...

gtgio

With these various LED you've been testing, do you find the necessary distance between canopy and light is comparable to HPS of a similar wattage? Are canopy temps even a concern or is light bleaching the main issue?

Those small models with the fat heatsink seem pretty interesting for tents, I'm looking to test one out soon as well

krunchbubble

Veteran
With these various LED you've been testing, do you find the necessary distance between canopy and light is comparable to HPS of a similar wattage? Are canopy temps even a concern or is light bleaching the main issue?

Those small models with the fat heatsink seem pretty interesting for tents, I'm looking to test one out soon as well

You can keep these fairly close, it was recommended 18" by Alex at Starlite...

Several times the plants have grown close to the lenses without any kind of bleaching...

This unit needs to be lowered a lot, I need to grab some more light ratchets...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KB can you make the color white? I need these to be able to produce the same Spectrum as CDM can this be done? This unit has 2 300w COBS?

krunchbubble

Veteran
KB can you make the color white? I need these to be able to produce the same Spectrum as CDM can this be done? This unit has 2 300w COBS?

Not 100% sure, but 90% sure Alex said you can pick your spectrum!!!

And if they didnt, im sure they would have that option quickly because, thats how they get down, these kats dont play games...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This unit has the adjustment knobs. I was curios how close to natural daylight can be dialed in.

krunchbubble

Veteran
This unit has the adjustment knobs. I was curios how close to natural daylight can be dialed in.

This units' knobs are just red and blue. So best is blurple...

I remember them saying white spectrum will be an option...

Im sure this is one of their first units, before people started asking for a more white spectrum....

Latest posts

Latest posts