in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Mama Thai REG Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Mama Thai REG Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2016, 01:29 AM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Mama Thai REG Seedsman

MAMA THAI REGULAR

This is one of our most impressive sativas not for yield but for taste and effect. Our breeders have continually selected the most early maturing, and vigorous growing phenotypes from their Thai genetics to help shorten the usually very lengthy Thai sativas flowering period. At the same time they have aimed to maintain the other beneficial characteristics, and we are more than happy with the results. The optimum THC content of this plant lies around 22% and this gives a clear, strong cerebral high. Beware this can sometimes seem a little hallucinogenic in strong doses. This strain now flowers in 11 weeks so is more suitable for indoors than out. Although it will grow happily in greenhouses, that will protect it from any early frosts. It will also grow outside in warmer climates such as around the Mediterranean. This plant can grow large when allowed and produces light fluffy sativa buds favoured more by the connoisseur than by cultivators growing for yield.

GENETICS: Thai
VARIETY: Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
SEX: Regular
THC CONTENT: 22.00%
GROWS: Greenhouse, Indoors
FLOWERING TIME: 11 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH: November

Note: Pending review in order to offer the best pictures

Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/mama-thai-seeds
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mamathai.jpg
Views:	1079
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	359874

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 15 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 02:02 AM #2
Skinny Leaf

Skinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of light
Do you have any more pictures of this plant?
Skinny Leaf is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 02:17 AM #3
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Leaf View Post
Do you have any more pictures of this plant?
No, sorry Skinny, I have not yet tried, this is a very special genetics, big sativa, very long flowering and regular strain. I have little space, I not found the right time for this, possibly go to my next crop in summer.

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 04:33 AM #4
Skinny Leaf

Skinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of lightSkinny Leaf is a glorious beacon of light
Well can I get these instead of the White Widow when I win the picture contest?

Is that picture of an outdoor growing Mamma Thai?

Last edited by Skinny Leaf; 04-30-2016 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: ask another question
Skinny Leaf is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 05:24 AM #5
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Leaf View Post
Well can I get these instead of the White Widow when I win the picture contest?

Is that picture of an outdoor growing Mamma Thai?
Hi, sorry, that would set a bad precedent in the first contest.

To your question about the photo, not knowing, I'm sorry, but I can ask...

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

Last edited by J TricH; 04-30-2016 at 05:48 AM..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2016, 03:32 PM #6
dezman

dezman will become famous soon enoughdezman will become famous soon enough
This strain is on my wish list for some time.
I tried a few buds from a friend about two years ago and it was very very good weed.
dezman is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2016, 05:39 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezman View Post
This strain is on my wish list for some time.
I tried a few buds from a friend about two years ago and it was very very good weed.
It is one of the most beloved. Its long flowering time offers a great reward for those who have adequate patience!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2016, 12:20 AM #8
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
It is one of the most beloved. Its long flowering time offers a great reward for those who have adequate patience!!
11 weeks isn't really that long, heard they usually go 16-18 weeks. I do plan to run the Mama Thai to see the results vs plants from Ace and others. From what I have gathered Mama Thai is from Thailand and is a cross of some sort. No one has really made a 100% statement on what her genetics are. I would love to hear from J TricH on this subject. Why can't you explain the genetic break down on your strains? Did you receive the base seeds from another breeder then start reworking to your own personal taste? Which is completely fine, no worries man. Just trying to figure things out as I enjoy talking with breeders .
Dr.King is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:19 AM #9
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
11 weeks isn't really that long, heard they usually go 16-18 weeks. I do plan to run the Mama Thai to see the results vs plants from Ace and others. From what I have gathered Mama Thai is from Thailand and is a cross of some sort. No one has really made a 100% statement on what her genetics are. I would love to hear from J TricH on this subject. Why can't you explain the genetic break down on your strains? Did you receive the base seeds from another breeder then start reworking to your own personal taste? Which is completely fine, no worries man. Just trying to figure things out as I enjoy talking with breeders .
Hi DrKing, as we reported in our website Seedsman is not a breeder as such, all our crosses are provided by different breeders, some famous and others anonymous. About this gene in particular, I have not tried, for reasons of space and time, info I have from different growers are somewhat longer times, 11-16 weeks (I guess in indoor many factors come into play) also we know it is a hard variety from the fastest phenotypes Thai. The info we offer are available from the breeder himself, some provide much information, and others less. In the coming days I will try to share all information as possible about this. Thanks for your interest, waiting for results from your comparison. I wish the best results!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2016, 05:00 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
Hi DrKing, this strain comes from another breeder and then reworked by us. I do not know the genetic used, but I'm in it, in the next few days I hope to shed more information about this...

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

J TricH is offline Quote