What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

window

Veteran
That doesnt look like brightsde cut
Not enough branching and the main head is to foxtail
Normaly 1 foxtail per head ?
What you guys think

peace

Well, as I said, so many different factors can influence the outcome, lights, nutes, mediums, grow styles, the list goes on....all I know is this was given to me a ' the cheese, clone only '
It is without doubt, the stinkiest I've ever come across, a true liability to smoke, carry and grow if your not on top of things.
picture.php

Chimera will sort the confusion in the end with his DNA work, getting cuts from as many different sources as possible, mine included.... we shall see....whatever the outcome I'm very happy with what I got, round my way, nothing comes close.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After lookimg at cheesegez pics
Deff not brightside cut(although buds jar look very simiar to brightside

Even the fake cheese cut i was given was very stinky an near similar
It just wasnt the brightside cut which is the best ive ever tasted
So its a hard task tracking down the real deal
Im going to hook up a few friends and ask them to freely pass it around( it took me 6 months to get it back plus a few fakes i had to grow before i got it so dont want any hard work finding it again

Peace

Virgin1

After lookimg at cheesegez pics
Deff not brightside cut(although buds jar look very simiar to brightside

Even the fake cheese cut i was given was very stinky an near similar
It just wasnt the brightside cut which is the best ive ever tasted
So its a hard task tracking down the real deal
Im going to hook up a few friends and ask them to freely pass it around( it took me 6 months to get it back plus a few fakes i had to grow before i got it so dont want any hard work finding it again

Peace

If you would be kind enough to send it my way I would gladly pass it on to anyone that wanted it :)

window

Veteran
Fake or not, mine tastes of black afghan hash, just like we smoked in the eighties.
I've smoked a few ' cheese ' crosses and none had the same taste...maybe it's a trait that is not easally passed on?? Like the smell, there are hints of it when crossed to others but never the same...maybe with enough numbers and selection , anything is possible?
What matters most is you are happy with what you got and I'm more than happy with mine and hope to never lose her...to me she is a great example of Skunk#1, which means more to me than the name Brightside or Cheese.

Cheesegez

yer i think you right the whole cheese thing confuses the shit outta me , and when people just keep crossing it doesnt help things.. i wish i knew what black hash tastes like lol, she stinks if its near enough ill be happy. but next time round i wanna be certain shes real deal before i invest my time .. i think the real cut maybe in the post on the way to me .. so a lil birdy says anyhow.

peace
CG

window

Veteran
A bit of both Piff, I think.
I don't use any pk boosts anymore, just bloom now and it was a summer run.

Cheesegez

If you would be kind enough to send it my way I would gladly pass it on to anyone that wanted it :)

its only a matter of time fella we shall get her soon dw
patience is a virtue.

i dont even know if the cheese i had was brightsides. Theres me just guessing athough it was the best cheese ive ever had and tasted, matches the hype in the growing community which makes sence.

peace
CG:tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I personally would forget about this Brightside cut because if he hasn't got it anymore Rick has hyped F all..

It's extinct ;) That's why BS provenance isn't important..

Close the thread and save bandwidth..

If he's not here and nobody has his mother we can call it cheese...

Not exodus or another fcuktardish common names..

It's cheese or Skunk ;)

Cheesegez

I personally would forget about this Brightside cut because if he hasn't got it anymore Rick has hyped F all..

It's extinct That's why BS provenance isn't important..

It's cheese or Skunk ;)

yer man your right or at least rename it maybe

anyway heres mine cut {cheesegez} cut anyhow :laughing:
mid week 8
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
CG

Virgin1

It's extinct ;) That's why BS provenance isn't important..

It's cheese or Skunk ;)

Narrrr I ain't havin it she's gone she's still around I know she is and if we want to try find her that's on us , keep the thread open I say see where it takes us

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I also ran through a pack of cheese bx 2's from Dank Dairy. Pretty sure they were made with the exo.

I got 3 males and 1 female. I used each of the males on different branches of the female and labeled the seeds.

I just couldnt find the same funk that was in the gh cheese version. The bx2's were more creamy, sour milk than feet and nasty mop water.

Cheesegez

I also ran through a pack of cheese bx 2's from Dank Dairy. Pretty sure they were made with the exo.

I got 3 males and 1 female. I used each of the males on different branches of the female and labeled the seeds.

I just couldnt find the same funk that was in the gh cheese version. The bx2's were more creamy, sour milk than feet and nasty mop water.

I've tried gh .. I think it far from the real thing in terms of flowers and your description deffinatly proves that

Last edited: