What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Samson4

Veteran
@Mota Mortal; I appreciate your kind words, so a little Mota Mortal F2 for you. Is your name associated with the strain?

picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

considering daddy from mexico an mumma from near burma im more than happy with this grown in uk,,better than the testers <including same cut>i grew inside to ,,nice an strong

romanoweed

Harvestreaper please tell me wich Type of Lights you used. Can nearly not imagine it became better than indoors.. are your Lights misfunctioning..? fascinating Statement. When you harvested?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Harvestreaper please tell me wich Type of Lights you used. Can nearly not imagine it became better than indoors.. are your Lights misfunctioning..? fascinating Statement. When you harvested?
sorry if i wernt clear i was pleased it came out better outdoors because indoors had been a disaster they were ravaged by spider mites and id been spraying them with a homemade herbal treatemennt that ruined taste smell etc understadably i did not get as good effects from the indoor samples id prevuisly tried was not suggesting it could not be grown far better indoors :tiphat:

D

DNM1

Your welcome Dave C!
KALAMATA RED MOVING ALONG
39 days into flower the fragrance is now decidedly fruit, candy. amazing, sweet cannot even pinpoint what kind,
the biggest of the three ladies hermed pretty heavy so chop chop.
I suspect these would be better in tropical environment where they could grow bigger.
But that being said also may preform better as clones as most pure Sativa need more chronological aging to fill out thicker denser buds. This may be a god candidate to knock up a Hawaiian Sativa.
Took a holiday:),mind you,Red is back under DNM1,since I couldn't log in with the old passwords.They look as they should :)
More seeds.......

Attachments

• IMG_5024.jpg
    IMG_5024.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
@Mota Mortal; I appreciate your kind words, so a little Mota Mortal F2 for you. Is your name associated with the strain?

View Image
View Image

not many peeps got hold of Luizs offerings, its a breath of fresh air to see the Mota Mortal
No Sampson, my name is only associated with the love of the chemovar from Luiz and hence my addiction/passion for sativas and sativa hybrids

I am a custodian (as we all are) of some nice seeds from all over our world,
I am very aware of how important it is to be very mindful of what we do,
ie all of our strains will be eventually passed on for the future,
so correct lineage etc is essential for truthful continuity etc

I will share some nice photos as time passes and the oppourtunity arises
Thankyou very much for putting up the Mota:huggg:

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Hey Ur Humbl Nr8tor, nice OTHs! The green ones still have one of my favorite sativa effects I’ve tried. So happy and the good ones can get visual after a cure. I haven’t posted here in a while either, but am glad to share with you guys my latest tent grow. There are 4 Oaxaca x Panama from Ace and 5 clones of Dalat x Congo Black from Snowhigh. 4 of the Dalat x CB are the same cutting. It’s very Dalat dom as you can tell.

Early smells:

OxP: 1 is strong sweet lemon incense, 3 are complex lemon, fruit, liver, wood/pine

Dalat dom plant is strong spearmint and gas/fuel with hints of fruit at times

26 days flower:

picture.php

picture.php

The Dalat cross are the lime green colored thin leaved bamboo stalks that are just starting to build flower mostly located in the top left area. The OxP are the dark thick leaved plants that are more developed located more in the bottom right area.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

Beautiful colors of purple drops, a cross of green haze thai x purple haze thai and Honduras sativa...
View Image
She is a beauty WD! Love everything about her, colors, lovely narrow leaves with the dark veins. I can almost smell the thai in her. Nice lineage too! Have you smoked this one before?
Great job my friend.
Peace, God bless

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks!
I've never tried it, it's a test, but I can tell you that it is very Honduras dom, the scent is of geranium, like honduras (pheno colombian), the shape of the leaves is like the pheno mexican of honduras, and the colors and the flower structure is of purple haze...
Even if in the picture you don't see well, the leaves are relatively large (for a tropical sativa), if I can later put some photos,

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Congrats on a beautiful footprint of thinleaf ganja boldaslove.... you should have plenty to smoke you didnt waste a centimeter in that tent lol