Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Krunchbubble Plays With LED's...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Krunchbubble Plays With LED's... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2016, 03:39 AM #1
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Krunchbubble Plays With LED's...

Times are a changing and its time to try out new technologies. LED's used to scare me. They have been available to growers for about a decade now and have gained the reputation of being a bunk technology for OUR use. Super high investment for wispy, not very impressive bud...

Technology for LED's have really come along and there are many grows that show you can outproduce conventional HID lighting, while producing 75% less heat in both personal and commercial grows..

While pouring over LED grows and companies for a week I found a LOCAL, Bay Area based LED company called Starlite. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318944
I emailed them and they invited me to their office to see their products...

I was really impressed with their LED technology. Its not your run of the mill Chinese LEDs they are using, like most LED companies out there. They patented a chip to make the LED be able to dissipate heat much more efficiently, allowing a much higher output then the normal LED chip. This patented chip also allows a longer life and much less dimming over time...

For a 5X5 tent, they recommended to me 3 320watt Helios Duet Fixtures...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:44 AM #2
krunchbubble

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
They tent is currently vegging. I have some Cookies And Cream from Exotic Genetics on the left and the rest is The White from Dark Heart Nursery..

A bit of a learning curve, I had the lights 3ft above the plants and moved then 18" from them a few days ago. Made a hell of a difference...

The LED's keep the tent 10F above whatever the temp is outside, the DE's would be 15-20F above...

I 'Mainlined" all the plants to have an overall shorter grow. Probably another week of veg and I start to flower...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:45 AM #3
krunchbubble

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:10 AM #4
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
interested to say the least, thanks kb
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:17 AM #5
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
How much do these run (price) ?

Old 04-11-2016, 04:18 AM #6
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
This will be interesting.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2016, 04:33 AM #7
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Got my ready for the show, Krunch.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:38 AM #8
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to alltleaf jr. is a name known to all
Definately worth a subscription

"YOUR DEFINATELY GOING TO DIE , YOU MAY NOT LIVE THOUGH"
tleaf jr. is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2016, 04:42 AM #9
FoothillFarming
Banned

FoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to behold
Led's are far better tech. Eventually they will blow HID's out of the water.

Tagged for the show.
FoothillFarming is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2016, 04:43 AM #10
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
taggin' in

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote