Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Girl Scout Cookies > ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2016, 11:38 AM #1
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Continuing my work on GSC inbred lines we come to the Forum part of my program.

My OGKB male bagseed CookieBoi got with his cousin the Forum cut so let's see what they made.
CookieBoi is good at taming stretch and I'm looking for examples that improve on the Forum's yield while keeping her amazing resin production.

I will continue to backcross this line as well as work with these males which will be 100% cookie.
the males that come from this*should be insane! I'm super excited to see what they can do.

We will also follow along here with my new feminine cross Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)
I'm going to start using some names that don't all end in Breath...

10 packs of these dropping any day now, check my IG to see when and where...
GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:05 PM #2
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Imma go shoot y'all some pictures of these sexy babies.
ForumBreath

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:21 PM #3
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
Can't wait to see what you got up your sleeves, this should be good.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:28 PM #4
blue_tick

chunkypigs

here for the show. looking killer so far. if you have more up your sleeve can't wait

peace

Old 04-05-2016, 06:20 PM #5
rykus

rykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nicerykus is just really nice
Excited to see these ones grow out!
rykus is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2016, 07:51 PM #6
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
I have Forum breath and Scout Breath a week above soil. Along with some of the OGKB2.0 2nd bx, and some more of the valley breath from the originals. I have at least 35 seeds from two valley breath phenotypes for valley f2 and also that many of the valley breath bx to the gluebreath clone. Seeds are drying now.

Chunkypigs's genetics equal gold in almost every seed I've popped. Its amazing really as the grand total gold I've found, in the last two years, from testers, my own seeds, and big name strains is squat. These lines are money Chunky! I'm glad you are getting them out to the masses!

I have some Valley Breath pics to get up, just lmk which thread.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:07 PM #7
eastcoast99

eastcoast99 will become famous soon enougheastcoast99 will become famous soon enough
just ordered some gorillabreath. can't wait to get these babies going. thank you for making this cross.
eastcoast99 is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 12:40 PM #8
mr.gt

mr.gt is on a distinguished road
Smile SLUGGO

This is the first test grow of the SLUGGO?

Forum X Original Glue #4 sounds great...naturally reversed with environmental stress not so much imo.

Anyway, loved the OGKB 2,0 sample I tried and wanted to show you some support, so orderd a couple packs to look thru.

Very curious to see the outcome.
mr.gt is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 02:28 PM #9
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Welcome y'all! The Flip has flopped on this Forum Breath. So this show is pulling out of the station.

One of the crosses I made with the GorillaBreath males was to the Forum cut GSC and I'm calling that one Weirdo-si-dos because it's throwing some of the slow freaks.

I think some of these went out as freebies in my first drop before I gave them a name and were just marked (forum x GorillaBreath)

I didn't make that many beans of this one but they will get dropped with my next drop so go get your account together at GLG and buy some money orders…

oh yeah, and lube up cause these are going in bareback!

Weirdo-si-dos #9 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB bagseed male CookieBoi)]

Weirdo-si-dos #10

I'm waiting for these 2 hot little stinkers to show me their privates. they are not all "Midget Nurse" slow though some were more normal in growth.

not this male though. Imma spread him solo on all my cookies clones. I have a few males that are quite unusual in my latest pops!

So I was way overloaded with these plants in veg and many got pm or abused for light but I've trimmed all the males way back and got many girls moved into flower so things are getting squared here.

this Weirdo-si-dos has normal growth and is a couple days into flower.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:37 PM #10
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
Lookn good brotowski. Do you have an idea when your next drop will be. Was broke on these Las ones but savin up now.

2 members found this post helpful.