Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Girl Scout Cookies > Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!

Thread Title Search
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2016, 06:08 AM #1
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!

This thread is intended to document the attempt at creating the perfect Sour / Cookie combo.

Locomotive Breath (ECSD x CookieBoi) is step one in an IBL using ECSD.

the males in the backcross will also be used to pollinate the OGKB 2.0 to create the SourOGKB line.
I figure my chances of finding the perfect dank will be better if I approach it from both directions.

the ECSD mom used here came to me with the typical ICmag "Chaco" reference and I picked it up just over the GW bridge from NYC from a member that I will always be grateful to!

ECSD

CookieBoi is my male OGKB bagseed find and his load will kick off this adventure.

Locomotive Breath babies popping!

so far they seem to be pretty compact.

Chunkypigs is online now Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:09 AM #2
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
* some more here soon *

Old 04-04-2016, 04:23 PM #3
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:29 AM #4
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going to kick back on the couch and enjoy the show!

Old 04-13-2016, 10:08 AM #5
Picarus

Picarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the rough
In
Picarus is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 12:52 PM #6
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

OK the show has been slow, veg overcrowded and chilly and a touch of PM.

The 8 biggest Locomotive Breath go into flower tonite I'm not seeing much sex yet but off we go 4/28 day one on these eight.

getting a little freaky on this one…

let's get this show on the road and see how sour we go!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:14 PM #7
MicroRoy

MicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivor
MicroRoy is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 07:32 PM #8
teemu shalanie
WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN

teemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to all
bout to soak a pack , here comes tha kid

TS
teemu shalanie is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2016, 02:56 AM #9
teemu shalanie
WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN

teemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to allteemu shalanie is a name known to all
24 hrs in towels 95% pop , get tails into pucks this eve

Ts
teemu shalanie is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2016, 03:22 AM #10
zeet

zeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of lightzeet is a glorious beacon of light
YEP! Joining the party...Go Chunky!