What's new

OPOP ( one plant one pound ) 2006

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mole started this thread at OG, but I have not seen it here. The rules are to try and get a pound of bud from one single plant. This thread is for pictures of your biggest plants that you think may produce a pound of pot. If at the end of the season you have to throw in a handful of wet stalk, you still can be part of the club. Show us some pics of your monster plants........

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
i remember that thread from overgrow. lot's of nice plant's. im not sure how large a plant would have to be at this point in the growing season to even come close to pulling a pound of weed. my largest measured in at a 7 feet 6 inche's tall on july 25th. i'd be happy to get 8 ounce's from her.

here's one of her side shoot's. next to a 1 gallon jug

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking plant my friend. She has a good start. Lots of time left. Here is one I have a pic of. She has been tied down for safety reasons and grows more every day. I have another plot I am checking later that should have a contendor, but here is my one so far.........

SuperZero

my biggest plant is like the back left tied part of yours JJ :D
looking good guys, I remember this thread on OG and look forward to this one.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
shit I wish. never had one myself but I've seen pics of several 3+ lb plants.

heard rumors of some 3x that size. unsubstantiated but I suppose its possible. places like texas.

wescyber

Oh man...I wont have any pics till harvest but I cant wait to show you guys. Out here we regularly get plants 15 to 20 feet tall with stalks in excess of 8 inches in diameter. Yeilds are normally anywhere from 3-7 pounds per depending on strain.

-wes

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Damn I need to clear out a spot in the woods this fall. Gona be a bitch but I need a good location where I can grow huge plants like those.

slyfoxberg

great thread JJ. i hope to have a contender this year, but early flowering mighta taken the wind out of the sails on that one. oh well... as a Cubs fan, i can always say "wait til next year".

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sly, You still got size being put on even during flowering. I am hoping you get one. Heck, I am hoping everyone gets one, lol. I would be tickled pink to see a dozen huge plants in this thread. I know some of you got them. Dont be afraid to post them for us.....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a plant i stumbled upon the other day and it looks like it could yield a pound. Of course i'll never know for sure. I'll never even see it again.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
ill get some updated pictures... but i have some that are hittin bout 6 feet barly any stretch between branch formation... same strain last year produced at least a P per... this picture was taken before they were put in the ground.. and they blew up after they got some root space :D

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking plants guys. Hope to see some updated pictures. Pipeline, thx for having class and leaving that plant alone. Something good will happen to you for it.

fieldgrower

omg..i remember that, those things were fucking huge, wasnt the strain samon creek big bud? or something along those lines...it was probably one of the most amazing threads ive ever seen on OG. unbeilevable

Last edited:

420ponics

fieldgrower said:
omg..i remember that, those things were fucking huge, wasnt the strain samon creek big bud? or something along those lines...it was probably one of the most amazing threads ive ever seen on OG. unbeilevable

Haha, that must be one of the 25 of them I d believe. I don't remember the strain. Nice pic though!

Ponics.