You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
TOTALLY RANDOM POST II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2016, 09:27 PM #1
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

DOG FARTS AND CHARDONNAY

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:35 AM #2
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:01 AM #3
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
Real horrorshow

Old 03-27-2016, 04:33 AM #4
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

the Durango 95 purred away

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2016, 10:07 AM #5
minds_I

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
and once again the homely of "old too soon and smart too late " seems to be calling to me from the fringe of my distant youth

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
minds_I is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2016, 12:08 AM #6
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

reached for something and then coming back my elbow knocked a tall plastic cup of water onto the floor, my concrete floor. it soaked in but will leave its mark for a few hours before it finally fades away.......

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2016, 01:08 AM #7
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
"Twenty Dwarves took turns doing headstands on the carpet" - Bugsy
Meraxes is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2016, 03:02 AM #8
minds_I

Even better, none of it would matter in the eyes of his mindless hordes.

minds_I is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2016, 03:10 AM #9
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
I just saw an ant carry away one of my eyelashes

Um..

Ok?

Old 03-28-2016, 03:13 AM #10
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
If a frog had wings it wouldn't hit it's ass when it hops.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote