What's new

Wild Rose Photographic Report

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi!

I’d like to show some pics that I took last year from the marvelous Wild Rose.

This year I’m gonna grow a few more of them because is a productive, frosty and very fast for a sativa plant.. and the taste is sublime. One of the best strains for a daily smoke indeed.

Hope you enjoy these 4 pictures and you can try this nice variety. And of course, if you want to share something about her, feel free to post here or in the thread that we’ve created for this one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you for passing by, Sweet and Wild smokes ;)

Jaypp

sshz

Because Sweet Seeds is nothing special, including this strain. No matter how good (or not) a strain may look, smoking is the real evaluation. Few if any of S.S. stuff is worth a grow anymore, especially when compared to many of the U.S. breeders setting the world on fire. But that's just my opinion. As a previous tester for S.S., I can only laugh when their employees post marketing info but no real analysis, THC reports, etc., etc. Guess why not?

Mohadib

Veteran
Because Sweet Seeds is nothing special, including this strain. No matter how good (or not) a strain may look, smoking is the real evaluation. Few if any of S.S. stuff is worth a grow anymore, especially when compared to many of the U.S. breeders setting the world on fire. But that's just my opinion. As a previous tester for S.S., I can only laugh when their employees post marketing info but no real analysis, THC reports, etc., etc. Guess why not?

While I agree that many US based breeders put out very nice stuff, I don't think the lack of replies to these pics can be understood as a reference for a lack of quality of Sweet Seeds genetics in general. That connection seems to be a bit of stretch!
Though I have no experience with this specific strain, I have grown plenty of others from Sweet Seeds and have found that the quality is generally very nice. As with any other breeder, there's plants that do not deliver the full spectrum of what I - personally - expect from a keeper. Others do, however.

What has to be considered imo, is the fact that many of the strains Sweet Seeds offers are not really a matter of the current hype-economy, as they don't contain anything Chem, OG, Diesel or Gelato, Wedding Cake, MAC etc. This is a huge factor when it comes to the popularity of the strains (which itself isn't an indicator for quality per se, btw!)!

Also, the identification of the publishing of test results of certain strains with quality is pretty bold, imo, because a) it's obviously the case that many testing facilities deliberately inflate their numbers as the results serve as a marketing tool for the breeders, i.e.: the higher the results, the bigger the chance for the breeders to use the facility again. And b) even if the testing-results are accurate, they don't necessairy determine the potency, let alone the quality of the high and/or of the genetics.

As you said correctly: The proof is in the pudding! ;)