Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Catnip Seeds > Shooey's Catnip Chemdad Cross Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Shooey's Catnip Chemdad Cross Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2016, 05:31 PM #1
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Shooey's Catnip Chemdad Cross Test Grow

So... it's that time again, a new diary and a whole load of new, fun genetics to play with (yay) ...

For this run, I decided to start 15 seeds with a view to running the best 9 females.

-----------------
Grow Notes
-----------------

Methodology and Strain Data:

Specs:

Genetics: Chemdad x Happy Kush, Chemdad x Indiana, Chemdad x Agent Orange and Shangri-La (Chemdad x Oblivion (originally known as Soma's amnesia haze)
Type: Hybrid
Flowering Time: 10-12 weeks (is my guess?)
Height: uknwn
Yield: uknwn

--------------

Seedling Stage

15 seeds were sewn to starter cubes and propagated under 125 watts of blue CFL until fully rooted. All 15 germed though some showed more vigour than others, and during this stage I either lost or culled 5 of the slow starters. At that time, I sadly lost all the Happy Kush seedlings (though I have more seeds to try again later). What remains are 4 x Shangers, 4 x ChemAos (I'm calling her Cameo) and x 2 ChemIndi's...

Seedlings were fed Canna Coco A+B @ 0.5ml (per liter) for the first feed (week 1) then 1ml A+B + Rhizotonic 1ml week 2 onwards.
pH 5.8, EC 0.8-1.20.

Veg and Pre Flower Stage

Plants were transplanted to 10 liter pots to veg for 2 weeks, though I think that will be more like 1 week. Feed at this stage is Canna Coco A+B 2ml and Rhizotonic 2ml, they're happy eaters and can happily munch away on this higher EC pH 5.8, EC 1.50-1.80

Flowering

9 pots have been moved to my DR100 under the new DIMLUX600 digi-ballast for the remainder of veg (2-3 days me thinks). They'll get flipped when they're 18-22 inches tall, they're currently ranging from 16-21 inches and have been piling on the leaves and fattening up a treat... fat bottom girls, you make the rocking world go round...

I've kept the other plant in reserve and have been swapping it back n forth from the CFL to the HPS area to try n keep it at around the same height... then I have a spare for when I have figured out which are boys and which are girls and can fill a vacant spot if needed. I'll start grabbing cuttings when they show sex (around 10days of 12/12)

Plants will be fed Canna Coco A+B 2ml plus Sulphos Gold C at 1ml from week 1, up to 3ml in week 3 of flowering, reducing after week 6/7 . At some point we'll also be adding Canna PK 13/14 for 4 days.

pH 5.8, EC 1.70-2.00 (during PK boost)

Flushing

(lets hope we get this far..)
Flush will be 14 days consisting of GHE Ripen for 10 days and 4 days of straight water.
pH 5.8, EC as little as possible ...

-------------------------------

Last edited by JamieShoes; 03-24-2016 at 09:39 AM..
JamieShoes is offline Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:38 PM #2
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Subbed

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:45 PM #3
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Your a busy bee my man, those Genetics sound amazing.

All the very best with this run..
superx is online now Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:04 PM #4
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Look to be a good show....taggin' up. What's the backround on the Chemdad?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:16 AM #5
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks for looking in folks

Here's a little Chemdad back story from Dr P's thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=316524

"He comes from a pack of Rez Chemdog IBL, that I had the luck and ability to score during that crazy auction that lasted less then 10 minutes for 1000 packs in 2010.
Female plants from this batch were exceptional chem specimen, and still one of the strongest variety I have in my library.
When flowering the first plants I misdiagnosed the sex of one male, allowing pollination of one opened flower to the sourrounding females..
These very few seeds let me then discover the breeding possibilities using this supermale as a donor parent.
That very first cross, led me to present now Shangri-La and Supersonic in their refined version.

This male proved to be quite predictable in his offspring. It comes from an declared IBL. I cannot say which method was used and how many generations were completed, but so far what I see in the progenies let me think it may be IBL, or at least a well refined variety.

It is a super male, squat indica style plant, I can see his leaf in every offspring.
He gives constantly a good chem backsmell and taste, not overpowering, not unpleasant at all, that blends in perfectly with mother's terpenes.
It's a chemmy, fuel gasoline, armpit garlic, fuzzy smell that tends to expand and reveals aroma complexity and depth when mixed with other mums, more adding up than dominating and covering on the original aroma. "

JamieShoes is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:42 AM #6
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
hey jamie,,
subbed,,,
looking forward to this run,,,
love dr Ps work and intend to run his orangesia [think its called that] from lady sativa next in R1

very healthy babies there mate,,,,
best of luck mate,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:44 AM #7
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
double post -deleted

Last edited by 944s2; 03-24-2016 at 12:45 AM.. Reason: double post
944s2 is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 02:03 AM #8
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Nice i should watch this
CoCoSativas is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 03:48 AM #9
dr.penthotal
Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit

dr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of light
Wow I really like what I see
they look already yummy tummy to me...
I love those long long petiols which are pointing outward in these sativa crosses.
i can almost recognize them from here.
you will love what will ckme out
shangri is high above the top level in every dept.
potencty, taste, appeal, resin and complexity and power of her effect.
will grow long as a beast from seeds.
as well as jndian, dont let them veg too long and excpect to train them.
chemdad gives a strong resistance to moderate, high feed.
it was so long that i haven t used cannanutes. it was fun to know exactly what youre giving everywater.
but this way you can really tune up the fert and let the plant be very happy.
just memories...
ao crosses sor sure dont like much N, go light on it and they stay bushier and more compact.
it will be a joy to follow, sorry for the happychem, next time, but you will surely have fun with these meanwhile.
HTCC 2011: mate for me your sour diesel was the best smoke from the whole cup , smoothest and strongest high , taste was superb. Ganja Baba
ITCC 2012 - 2nd place outdoor category: NYCDgHaze.
420CC 2012 - 3rd place Sativa category: Agent Orange
420ICMAGcup 2013 - 3rd place Sativa grower category: Agent Orange
420ICMAGcup 2013 - 2nd place Sativa Breeder category: Amnesia haze x agent orange
420ICMAGcup 2013 - 3rd place Sativa Breeder category: Sweet pink grapefruit x agent orange
420ICMAGcup 2013 - 3rd place Indica Breeder category: NYCD x agent orange

420ICMAGcup 2014 - 2nd place Indica Breeder category: Happy dog
420ICMAGcup 2015- 1st place Sativa Breeder category: Supersonic

-----Catnip seeds Catnip for humans -----
dr.penthotal is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:18 AM #10
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Chems and ogs interest me more than before. Deffinitly worth having in the garden along with other good stuff
CoCoSativas is offline Quote