What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubblebags: Electric Beaters ??

N

Neptune

Or Wooden Spoon for 30 minutes?
What is the best way to mix? How long?

AND

What is the optimal and maxium loads for a 5 gallon 7 bag set?

I have ~2000 dried grams in the freezer of popcorn buds from a failed DWC experiment. These are all high quality buds(THE HOG), most people would pay money for. Should I bust up these VERY airy buds?

Lucky 7

I say DO IT! lets see the results . . . .

I've got some white rhino I'd like to turn to hash; all I need is the bags :-(

mr.propper

fluffy bud gives you nice buble.
using a wooden spoon you will get realy nice hash.
if your lazy like i am just use your bubler airpump and stones.
first run 20-30 minutes and second run with electric mixer.

E

ebbnflow

fuck thats alot of trim..ur gonna bubble.thirty minutes with a wood spoon? wow you must have strong arms.

ilife

Why use wooden spoon when you have Plastic??? Use the EXTRACTOR Spoon!!

Why use wooden spoon when you have Plastic??? Use the EXTRACTOR Spoon!!

Why use a wooden spoon to agitate your trim? Wood has pores and absorbs water which contains valuable tricomes. It also can leave splinters and other contaminates in your valuable water extractions. Think about it!!! You can use plastic or stainless steel which is alot better. Who agrees this is better then using a wooden spoon?? The lady from Extactor bags makes a very nice 24" and 36" spoon. Just for water extractions!!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Thats way more than I would care to beat by hand. I would get a hamilton multi-speed mixer. I still use my first one and have only needed to replace the mix blades.

Freeze up the trim and if you are doing the method of bag inside bag inside one bucket the most you'll want to work with is about 1/2 a grocery bag full.

G

I agree with Verite.. Get a hand mixer for $10 and break up the bud (no stems) I would do a small batches say 100 gr at a time. Then freeze the rest and keep doing it till it's done. If you are making it for yourself then once a week you make some. Just my thoughts :joint: :wave:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
ilife said:
Why use a wooden spoon to agitate your trim? Wood has pores and absorbs water which contains valuable tricomes. It also can leave splinters and other contaminates in your valuable water extractions. Think about it!!! You can use plastic or stainless steel which is alot better. Who agrees this is better then using a wooden spoon?? The lady from Extactor bags makes a very nice 24" and 36" spoon. Just for water extractions!!

Looks like a regular freeking spoon to me, and probably over priced for a plastic spoon lol.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out Neptune. I can honestly say without doubt, the best bubble i have made is with a spoon. blenders are just too aggressive.

I personally and have seen way too much green bubble from blenders/mixers

bubbleman

Veteran
lol, yeah if your gonnan use a spoon, im sure you have one in your drawer that isnt wooden. But i have to agree , some of the nicest bubble made is spoon made> however with that said, i have seen people produce incredible full melt resin with a hand mixer on low. YOu just need a pile of ice. and hey if that doesnt work,
get the washing machine going. There are certainly enough of them for sale around these parts lol

peace
bubble man

ps, i have seen a few piles of green hash myself, but for the most part this can be fixed with extra ice, and a lower mixing speed.

C

Chamba

Why use a wooden spoon to agitate your trim? Wood has pores and absorbs water which contains valuable tricomes. It also can leave splinters and other contaminates in your valuable water extractions. Think about it!!! You can use plastic or stainless steel which is alot better. Who agrees this is better then using a wooden spoon??

you can't be serious lol...wood has pores!...lol....splinters?...lol give me a break!...

anyway don't use a wooden spoon ..use a long wooden stick as you can get a better hold and leverage on it....

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
high blenders

high blenders

Well I use a blender on gasp high, for 15 minutes straight.
Full spead ahead mate.

I'll let the picture say the rest.

:woohoo:

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubbleator to mix, bubblebags to catch, surprised bubbleman didnt plug his washing machine here. hey bubbleman i have the 1 gallon bags, are you going to make that 8th bag for my set too man? peace and smoke

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey ft100 , yeah they are in stock, just drop us an email
and hey i figured there are enough posts in this forum right now about mini washing machines to go spamming in every single thread. i just start my own.
peace
bubble man

N

Neptune

so the verdict is still out, basically :)

lol

Good info guys, lets see some pics of your products and the methods used!

Beater on low for 16 minutes:

all

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice work Neptune, you will see it will only get better from now on. like people said freeze the stuff before you use it. plenty of ice is also good. i like to use fresh trim frozen right after cutting. with dry frozen material you should wait 5 minutes after you put it in the water. this will allow the brittle dry material to soak up some water and become less brittle there by. this will mean that it doesn't crumble up so small as to get into you bubble. when you do budlets, you really need to break them open gently. if the trichomes are not exposed then they will not be collected. don't go over board again no crumbling it, more a opening it up. the real small bottom budlets don't need opening up at all. just got done with a powerplant bubble run 2 days ago. it is delicious. oh yeah, just in case. it's well worth doing two runs. the first one for quality and the second for quantity.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i do not know if you took what i said the wrong way or if i said something to offend you at all but i just wanted to let you know i have respect for you and your products otherwise i would not have your 1 gal 7 bag set.

are you guys going to make that 8th bag for the 1 gallon set?

PEACE and smoke man

bubbleman said:
Hey ft100 , yeah they are in stock, just drop us an email
and hey i figured there are enough posts in this forum right now about mini washing machines to go spamming in every single thread. i just start my own.
peace
bubble man

bubbleman

Veteran
oh no problem at all ft100, no offense taken and definitly my talking about spamming every thread was no directed at you> Just go thru the forum and see how's posting mini washing machines in every single mini washing machine thread. Thats what i was refering to.
In regards to your question we definitly sell the one gallon 8th bag kit, you can contact my manager thru my site.
give thanks for your support and your kind words.

peace
bubble man

I just received my 1 gal., 8 bag kit, lovin' the black 90u bag. The only difference I have noticed (besides the extra black bag), is that white bag now seems to be made of a more manageable material. I found that in prior kits that the white bag was a little too stiff compared to the rest of the bags, not including the work bag. Thanks B-man, I cherish my bags!

Forfingoz

N

Neptune

Mmmmmmm mMMMM!!! Gettin' ready for a full load of Bubblebaggin in my 5 gallon set, can't wait can't wait!!! I'm gona go buy an ice bag, my ice machine can't keep up with the 5gal buckets hehe! Of course there will be pics... "stick" around!

Keefhead

Hey Neptune - I'm glad to see you are enjoying your bags. You and Four Fingers. They are great. Mmmmm, free hash, don't get no better.

I figured I'd attach a picture of some hash I pulled a while back. Definately one of my better runs. Man, did that smoke good.

Y'all enjoy yer bags.