What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simplified DWC DIY systems

picture.php
Thought i would create a separate thread for my DWC systems.
Started with a single bucket and plant then after seeing the results put twelve of my extra clones in net pots and drilled out twelve 4-inch holes from a tote lid and placed the net pots just above water level. Added 2 long air stones that are 3/4 the length of the totes bottom. So some good area getting alot of fine bubbles.

Nutrients: Aquaflakes A+B, CALiMAGic, silica blast, Tappin' Roots, Axiom (sprayed lightly once). Currently at 900ppm @ 6.0 pH with 65° nutrient temp. I have a cold area in my basement i relocated my air pump to so water temp naturally stays cold without a chiller etc....

Lighting: 24" T5. (4bulb) 96W

picture.php
picture.php

LST them all in opposite directions as they got crowded fast. Tied them all down to where the main top is even with the bottom top. Roots are all tangled so will probably get a large tote soon and flower them in this lid and tote system instead of moving to bucketd (under estimated the root growth)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

bringyalungs

how high are your lights? t5s? 8's or 4's? rez temp....beautiful man