What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tutorial: How I roll a blunt

High everyone! It has recently come to my attention that people may not like blunts due to bad experiences, so I decided to show you all by picture tutorial how I roll mine.

first of, this is what you'll need:

Blunt wrap, Scissors, Herb Grinder, and Herb.

1.) Evenly distribute the bud in the wrap, with the gum side up

2.) Start at one end, and pinch the wrap between your first fingers and thumbs. Slowly and evenly press the thumbs up and down to compact the bud, but try not to make it too compact or it will be hard to take a decent hit.

3.)when the blunt is evenly formed, roll the wrap down until it conforms to the shape of the bud and begin to tuck it into the wrap as you begin to roll the blunt.

4.)continue to roll it up and lick the seal to complete the roll.

5.) use the tube that comes w/ the wrap to push the bud down, but again not too much as you want it to be easy to hit.

6.) Cut the top of the ripped off portion of the wrap and cut it to make a roach.

7.)Start with a small fold to block off bud coming thru the roach

8.) then start at the bottom and begin to pinch the blunt as you roll your first finger and thumb all the way to the top.

9.) after that you may have some sticking out the top so pack it down gently and you have a nice hitting blunt!

Last edited:
G

I was thinking about the concept of "marijuana cigars" , I don't know much about cigars, but I know they have a filler tobacco, a binder tobacco and an outer leaf tobacco or something like that.

I wonder how it would turn out if you took maybe 5 or so different strains of bud and broke them up real nice and blended them all together for the filler part, then I'm not sure how to make the rest of the cigar one hundred percent marijuana, but maybe a blunt wrapper could be used.

They have all kinds of flavors of blunt wrappers that you can buy, although I've never tried them. Blunts get a bad rep because most people think of them as hollowed out cigars with weed stuffed in them, thus the user is smoking and inhaling both cigar and marijuana smoke deeply into their lungs and holding it in for long periods of time.

Any ideas on how to make a nice full-flavor 100% marijuana cigar?

rusto

Beast
i dont like toilet paper roll blunts i prefer mine into more of a cone on the end i inahle on.

G

in jerz we roll dutchmasters or garcia vega's. i like my blunt to have an outer leaf that you unravel then crack the inner wrap down the middle. don't waste time on store bought wraps cuz they have chemical impurities and roast your throat horribly!!! or just say "f*ck it" and pack the bong!

G

my boys used to roll blunts that looked like a terd. didn't know whether to smoke it or flush it!!!! thoro

Xdox

R.I.P. Overgrow said:
Damm see thats too much paper for me how can you smoke all that paper? I dont like wraps, I love blunts but not blunt wraps with all that extra paper its so harsh. I would of just cut that shit off not trying to rag on you tho man good job on the tutorial.

Last edited:
you know i never really considered cutting it down.... and will from now on.. I wrote this to help others and learned something myself.. thanks guys

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
yeah blunt wraps suck ass, you should try perfecto! :joint: then once you can hang with the swisha spitta you can add the purple :yoinks:

G

R.I.P. Overgrow said:
1.) Evenly distribute the bud in the wrap, with the gum side up

is there really a gum side on a blunt? I use those exact same kind of blunts that you got, and im pretty sure there is no gum on them

G

haha dopest.. you remind me of my boy.. who earned the nickname kong (genghis kong..lol..) who used to stay with that purple.

on the topic of blunts.. thats all I smoke.. honey dutches are the best. I split them with my knife (got a ken onion kershaw that goes everywhere w/ me) or fingernails, gut, seperate leafs, cut the inner leaf in half, and reassemble ...faster,better,stronger,smarter.. lol..

G

The Dopest said:
yeah blunt wraps suck ass, you should try perfecto! :joint: then once you can hang with the swisha spitta you can add the purple :yoinks:
wtf? are you pouring on that poor weed?