What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

88 G13 x Hashplant

LostTribe

Premium user
Anyone have experience with this strain? I was looking at some f3's of these when a friend just happened to gift me a cross....tried some airborne g13 yesterday and turns out I have tried a lot of it before just not named and kind of interested.

FireIn.TheSky

Hazeman was selling ndnguys inbred 88ghp, I see it used in a lot of crosses lately but no real positive reports for the 88hp itself, most reports in have re ad said it was potent but that's about it.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I have been looking for info on this too.
I wonder how my selection stacks up (pun intended) to it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I think I grew it back a bit ..but I do know its part of the cross from Bodhi I am now growing too...tranquil elephantizer ...snow lotus x 88g13 hashplant...yeehaw .......

LostTribe

Premium user
I tried Mr. Nice along time ago but it was different from others I have seen. The airborne from reeferman is another I am looking at but an S1 of supposed x nl#2.

The mr. nice was in 2002 I think but only a few seeds were viable when I got them and only found 1 female out of maybe 4 seeds. Very Indica with a different sort of smell.

The airborne is skunky and bitter sweet I like it.

WelderDan

Veteran
Good pot. Two main phenotypes. Very potent, though not anything special in the taste department. Really shines in crosses. I ran some Ghash x Butterscotch Hawaiian that just made you stupid stoned.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
ECMN

ECMN

IME it's about selection , I've experienced two phenos that where not what I was expecting
1luvbigherb

Good pot. Two main phenotypes

What were they like?

What selection?

A friend and I went through a few of Sensis a while back looking for fat leaves.

3 girls and 2 boys
The females were narrow leafed hazey type plants with a slightly minty undertone. But there was one boy that looked like a runt compared to the others.

Popped a few test crosses made with the shorter male that were pretty darn good and I think I still have some f2's and (Buddah Tahoe Og x Mr Nices) that I prolly wont be popping anytime soon. I think Bigherb and WelderDan might be onto something because both of the test crosses I ran had some stellar individuals.

Last year I popped a few more from the original Sensi pack and found something totally different.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The new female is a wider leafed hashplant type with huge bud sites that push the stems to their limits. The smell and taste is sweet pineapple hash. Effects are immediate and uppy at first, but an overwhelming tiredness just sneaks up behind you and put you in a rear naked choke. Straight to sleep.

Heres my thread on Sensi Mr Nice.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305969
:tiphat:

Lung.Butter

I had one of three ladies from half a pack of green manalishi (g13 x g13/HP) that was super potent, tasted very hashy. One of the strongest strains I've smoked.

Cannavore

Veteran
Mr Nice is like a watered down Ghash. Not entirely sure sensi's mr nice even originates from ghash... I've smoked Mr Nice countless times and grew a few ghash hybrids in my day. Mr Nice is like a mid potency purp that gives you the yawns. Ghash is like a velvet hammer knocking you unconscious in your chair lol. Strong stuff.

LostTribe

Premium user
yeah wasn't impressed with Mr Nice from sensi circa 2001.

This 88g13hash is crossed with a pure afghani landrace which Bros Grimm are currently using. Pics of the mom are super coated and deep purple although I did see some others with purple phenotypes from NDNguys original f3 release.

This airborne g13 just slammed me into the floor but its all in the head strange actually feels body but all in the dome to me.

I was already thinking about getting reefs airborne g13 s1 but since I just got these I guess I ought to try them first just to see.

It just hit me. The airborne g13 has this after taste that hits about a minute after toking. Sort of herbal light semi skunky tongue with a hashy resiny nose that builds. I can't feel my face potent! The aftertaste sits on the tongue longer for me than most other strains I think.

FireIn.TheSky

What were they like?

A friend and I went through a few of Sensis a while back looking for fat leaves.

3 girls and 2 boys
The females were narrow leafed hazey type plants with a slightly minty undertone. But there was one boy that looked like a runt compared to the others.

Popped a few test crosses made with the shorter male that were pretty darn good and I think I still have some f2's and (Buddah Tahoe Og x Mr Nices) that I prolly wont be popping anytime soon. I think Bigherb and WelderDan might be onto something because both of the test crosses I ran had some stellar individuals.

Last year I popped a few more from the original Sensi pack and found something totally different.

View Image

View Image

View Image

The new female is a wider leafed hashplant type with huge bud sites that push the stems to their limits. The smell and taste is sweet pineapple hash. Effects are immediate and uppy at first, but an overwhelming tiredness just sneaks up behind you and put you in a rear naked choke. Straight to sleep.

Heres my thread on Sensi Mr Nice.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305969
:tiphat:

Nice plant, thats Mr Nice?

LostTribe

Premium user
Ahhhh, just found 2 nearly done seed husks in the Airborne sample......why oh why couldn't they be viable?? I have 1 nug left time to take a peek in them flowers!

FireIn.TheSky

Im pretty sure airborne G13 is a cut from Europe, I've seen it used as the mother in many strains mostly from EU seed breeders.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day LT

G13 x [Hash Plant x NL #1 ] is the full title .
The NL#1 gets forgoten or left out .
Both Hash Plant and g13 were cuttings Nevil bought in the USA . He didn`t know about fems or fem hybrids . So NL#1 seed were the key to breeding indica hybrids . He popped NL#1 seed found a male .
Made NL#5 [also a cut ] x NL #1 and Hash Plant x NL#1 . Then crossed the HP x NL #1 to the G13 .

Air Borne NL is nothing like G13 / HP #1 .
G13 / HP #1 comes from Nevil . Air borne the person spoke some urban myth about G13 and the DEA and having access to confiscated weed ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So was there ever a g13 x hp without the NL#1 in there?

Why the "88" distinction?

What happened in '88?

Either way, what ever the name or the lineage is, its good smoke. One hitter stuff with lots of flavor and density.

I call it ecmn to separate it from any other previous seed finds.

B

Bob Green

There was never a male Hashplant. The 88 was the year the Seed Company released the hybrid.

Hey Elmer, do you by chance know what Black Domina consists of?

I know its a four way hybrid. Maybe NL1 x Hashplant somehow mixed with Afghan S & T Ortega clones? Maybe NL1 x Hashplant crossed to G13 male to one of the Ortega sisters? Thing is I have never heard of BD having G13 in it.

Maybe it's G13HP crossed to the Afghan T. Would make sense. Solid four way indica genes all around. Just a thought though.

Thanks kind sirs!

Latest posts

Latest posts