What's new

Pollinator Companies B-Quick XL BubbleMORE Machine

ilife

Pollinator Companies B-Quick XL BubbleMORE Machine

This mid-sized washing machine has been available to the market for 2 months from the Pollinator Company. Comes complete with medium pryramid zipper bag. Works good using 750g to 1000g of trim.

The Box:

The Model:

Side View:

Top View:

Inside Top View:

Inside Left Side:

Action Shots Coming Soon.........

acidfire

I cant find the 'bubblemore' on their site, any idea of the price?

I'd rather support bubbleman than mila, just need to wait for a larger version of the bubblenow.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
the second hola is to shake the water out of the pyramid bag. so you dont have to squeeze it anymore.

@bubbleman, i am using your bags also, because i find them better as mila's. And i saw you being attacked a few times here on icmag, and also read your answers on that. But it really starts to look like that it is true what the people say: that you just copy everything from mila. And i dont find it fair to compare this with the coca cola/pepsi thing. But that are just my 2 cents...

bubbleman

Veteran
Trust this, there are already several other people selling these mini washing machines in europe, I have am late on the game, i have not copied mila, i have merely picked up the ball where the others have dropped it> No one is selling these in canada for a reasonable price. The pollinator company units sell here at the shops for 400 bucks, Cause they don't offer proper wholesale pricing. so of course what do i have to do, offer them at a more reasonable price of course, to my north american brethren.
Its for the customers it always is, and of course as the customer you have your choise you can buy from, and there are more than just mila and I.
Peace
bubble man

pps, dank1 and i have spoken in PM and have worked out our difference's anyone else that has a serious problem with me that goes beyond the boards feel free to pm me, i have no problem communicating with you.

G

Bubbleman was involved in compassionclubs so as far as I'm now concerned he's a stand up guy, some people just hate the knock offs(sorry BM dont know what wlse to use), but he's just a guy thats makin money from us smoking hash, if you didn't buy the bags off him you would have got them off someone else, right? I had a long convo with him and he's more misunderstood than Andy Dick, I know exactly where he's comin from and like he said he's BubbleMan and there is allways someone who will challenge him. He did take a risky position but it's working for him, so guys dont hate the player hate the game.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
but if its the same machine, with what many purport to be higher quality filtering bags, the poor people are getting the superior product then right?

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i am not attacking him. It just looks like this for somebody like me and probaly many others. No offends to the bubbleman.

p/s i am smoking a joint made with his bags as we speak.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
posted by Moppel
the second hola is to shake the water out of the pyramid bag. so you dont have to squeeze it anymore.

hey thats a prety cool addition, very cool. it's a good size too. so how much, anyone know off hand?

Dr.Know

awesome looking unit ilife,
wow 750-1k compacity, just what the Dr. ordered
can't wait to see some action shots

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i will go check out Mila's shop tomorrow, and find out what she costs. Also saw another topic which shows her new bags.

Last edited:
G

Pretty cool machine. I know i'll be getting one. I could careless who i bought it from Both Bubbleman and Mila are nice people. The way i look at it. I will be supporting both of them. I've own Bubbleman's, Bags and Stash Box and loved them both. Mila, makes a awesome Pollinator Machine P150 and lets now forget a Awesome seed sorting machine for those breeder's wanting alittle help sorting through all those seeds. The way i see it. They both have a great product and i will be buying from them both. I do see a point here and I think the people with a better price is going to win, but there are alot of item's i will be buying that bubbleman does not sell and mila does. I will be spending money with both of them. The mini washer machines are a great little tool. Can't wait to get one and give a try. For those of you that don't know Mila and some of the stuff she sell's. Check her site out and as well for bubbleman's
http://www.pollinator.nl/
http://www.bubblebag.com/
Take care,
BG

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i still didnt check mila's shop out, to see how much she asks for the big bubblemore machine.

G

Tell Leilie(Milas daughter) hello for me. Describe me and she will know who it is. We spoke a few weeks ago and i bought a set of dry screens from her.
Peace
MOD

Latest posts

Latest posts