What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPP Bubble

G

Heres some Bubble made from some frosty PPP plant trim I somehow forgot the pix of the 45 hash .I have the 5 Gal set with 4 Bags,i added the 45 and just ordered another bag to add again.So if you dont have cash for the 7 Bag Set,you just buy the three Bag set and add when you get money until you have them all./I would rather be bubbling now(why wait til later,lol) with three or four bags instead of waiting til i got the $$$$ to buy the whole 7 set .
Havent smoked it totaly dryed good ,but i pressed some with my fingers(what a friggin mess,lol) and smoked what i could get off my fingers that didnt turn to pretty much a sticky oil on my hand but it was melty good,love my bags,thank you BubbleMan.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed . The Bud...
...the bud...
the bags...
the trim...
...the 73 Bag...
...The 25... ...The 73...
...the 25... :sasmokin:

G

Hey O,thanks for stoppin by :wave: .STTB,this stuff tastes awesome and its really gooey melty. :joint: Hello Blunted :sasmokin: ,i used half of a Power Plant that got pollinated so i chopped it.It was like 5 ft tall and had many sticky tops.For some reason 2(that were topped) outta the 6 fem PPP's didnt want to finnish no matter what,and the others that werent topped finnished really fast and are fat.So i think PPP doesnt agree with topping.I needed room for better genetics so i chopped it up for Hash.It was fresh frozen,so it probably weighed a ton,lol.But in reality it was about 3 1/2 oz's wet.I stil have a bag of buds left to use next,and even though its not quite ready(the buds),its resin coated big time so i think the next batch will be sweeter.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed. :sasmokin:

Guest423

Veteran
nice pic FMD, whats your opinion on wet trim vs dry trim? i've always dried mine and pretty much powdered it...would i be better off using wet trim?

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Hmm I love pp bubble , it's some powerful stuff.

enjoy

Time2Unite said:
nice pic FMD, whats your opinion on wet trim vs dry trim? i've always dried mine and pretty much powdered it...would i be better off using wet trim?

yes much better off quality wise.

fresh trim is also much less work.

Hi TF :wave: - Isn't the drawback with using fresh trim that the yield is less than with dry trim - at least it seems to be to me - though of course the product is beter.
Maybe this wouldn't matter to some peeps but when you only have 30gm of trim or so for a run then it is somthing to you have to consider

G

Time2Unite said:
...Hey Bro :wave: ,yeh imo when its dry theres more chance of a brittle peices of debris getting into the product,and imo when its fresh its always goooe er(its not a word,i know, its a feeling,lol) and the flavor is just a bit better,but again its just my opinion .Either way I LOVE BUBBLE..Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :joint:

i was told by another icmag member that u get slightly more of a return using dry frozen but with fresh frozen u get less of a yield but the potency is much better...

they also suggested to do the first run just with a wooden spoon, and only stir for 5 minutes...

then collect that up, and do a second run with an electric mixer... they said the hash that was mixed with the wooden spoon is the best...

im gonna be gettin a 3 bag set pretty soon, and im just gonna buy the other bags as i get the money... because the cheap ass no name bags that i have now are no use...

and i want to start making bubble asap!!!

its all these pictures on this site that makes me so eager to start making my own bubble...

i think that from now on im gonna use 1 female from each of my grows for making bubble hash...

Keefhead

BLunTeD4LifE said:
i was told by another icmag member that u get slightly more of a return using dry frozen but with fresh frozen u get less of a yield but the potency is much better......
Not too much more potent, though cleaner does mean more trichs and less contaminants. Some people make hash so poorly that it is rather weak - all plant matter. Yeech. And genetics play a big part.

brightside - right on. And sometimes ya gotta go with the yield rather than quality.

FMD - I think yer right on. At least, its been my experience too.

Well, back to lurking. :lurk: Enjoy your bubblebags everyone. Bubblehash RULZ!!!

Guest423

Veteran
hello FMD :wave: ,here's my last hash run using dry popcorn and trim, u can kinda tell mine has a bit more green in it then yours thats why i asked. i use the 7 bag bubblebag and i keep only the last 4 bags. each place in the plate is a different grade/bag.

thanks for the tips, i'll have to try frozen fresh trim and dry trim side by side!

Keefhead

Nice! Which grades are which in the dish? The one in the lower right looks to be the lightest. Which one is that?

I'm looking forward to your comparisons. Lots of pictures. When I have wet and dry trim of the same type, I forget to take pictures. Too anxious to get to the goods I guess. LOL

Guest423

Veteran
thanks keef, i wish i could remember which grade was which, you can see in the center of the plate i had a little green sticker with the bag # for each but after it dried i put them all in my glass nug jars and lost track ( that run was 4 months ago ) so it's kinda hard to remember off the top of my head. i will be doing a couple hash runs shortly and will document them better...if i had to guess i'd say bottom right would be the last bag and the one to the left would be 2nd to last, since the lighter colored hash is normally the better quality....peace

Keefhead

Wow! You been blessed by BMan himself! :woohoo:

Yeah, usually the lighter stuff is the best, though I've had the 73 be the best smoke, and the 45 was lighter. Go figure. Seems to be influenced by the phase of the moon or something. LOL

G

Thanks everyone .this stuff started out really white,but now its very Red and sticky melty.I love the color when you roll it around yer fingers,nice n marbley,lol.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts