What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Pictures From Our Garden

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
have you ever caught one under the scope while it was attacking something?

what's the tall broadleaf plant against the back wall in your 10 days flowering shot?

MileHighGlass

have you ever caught one under the scope while it was attacking something?

what's the tall broadleaf plant against the back wall in your 10 days flowering shot?

Haven't seen one attacking yet. Would be an awesome find though.
The plant in the back is a "pitcher" plant. It is carnivorous. It's flowers will open up and it has a sticky goop around the edge, flies, and gnats are attracted to it, and fall into it. It then consumes them. I have attached a picture of one of it's "flowers" right before the top started to open. Yes it looks like a swollen cock. :)

yocs

Do any of your crew have chickens ?

I find that mine really like Sativa's. They get fed males and occasionally a reject female.

It's not that they dislike Indica's. The one Indica male they had disappeared just as fast.

I wonder what they would do with a Chocolate Thai.

you feed your. Chickens weed? That's awesome. I remember a commercial where the guy from Purdue was bragging about feeding theres marigolds for yellow skin. I'd like to see there commercial bragging they feed the chickens weed lol. Then they can change there slogan to " when you eat our birds you'll get high as phuuuuck"