What's new

dumb question but bear w/ me

G

i have the 5 bag 5 gallon bubblebag kit. i've made bubble with trim but not with bud. can it be made with buds, and how do i prep the buds if possible? will i get more hash w/ buds than trim? i usually use like 1/4 lb. of trim, i can't wait long enough for more (i get antsy), and get just a gram or two of hash :(

tubut kind

To use buds grind them up or break up as well as if you are rolling a j.
You will get more resin, how much depends.

G

what you can do is put them sacrifical buds in a freezer bag, freeze it for a few days & crumble it in the bag gradualy until your left with a lumpy bag of bud moosh then bubble as normal,
also, fyi, if you didnt get the catch sac with your purchase id recomend getting it & just using it as your main hash catcher instead of bags 1 & 2, ive the bubble sac 5 system & catch sac, from the 5 system i dont use the hash bags, just the filters and the catch sac, this way i get 1 humungous lump of prime bubble hash instead of a few different grades, but each to their own.....

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey there, dont break the buds up at all, do a first run where they are in tact. you will get the nicest resin out of this batch> YOu can then go back and mix as hard as you like, for a second batch> But the first batch give it a nice gentle spoon mixture with tons of ice> This will give you a great quality for your first run> and still leaves you with the options of running it a second time for the quantity.

GOod luck

bubble man

Latest posts

Latest posts