What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi, Golden Tiger!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey guy's!,
I have two of two Malawi's going right now, one in veg-and the other in flower as of 4-14.

Also have two of two Golden Tiger's going, both in veg. One was transplanted a couple few weeks before the other, and the first one is growing very vigorously! Looks like she's gonna be a beast! Bigger than the first transplanted Malawi, a bit bigger tbh.

I also think that all 4 look to be female!

Sorry about no pic's everyone, hand is still messed up-but I defs will get some pics in the future. Well hopefully, actually my hand could maybs be all healed up by the time these things finish up flowering-3 months from now haha. 3 of the 4 are still in veg too...

I'll keep ya updated, thanks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bobbo4200,

I'm glad the plants are growing vigorously, let us know if you have any doubt during their development. Hope your hand fully recovers soon!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Dubi!, thanks!!

Malawi and Golden Tiger #1 are ahead of MLWI, GT#2-but that was because they were held in the solo cups a tad too long. They're picking up now though!

Thanks Dubi, it is doing well but still a little bit too go on my hand.

I'm able to get pic's wit my phone, just finally recently learned how to upload them to the site haha lol.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here they are. So the Malawi is all the way to the right in the front row in the first two pics, and the Golden Tiger is to the left of the Malawi.

Malawi is the third pic a couple few days before flower.

I had Golden Tiger hooked up to a Hydro Halo with a different strain, but thought it'd be better if I hand watered her because the strains had different flower times.

The fifth pic is of GT #1 topped on the yellow wire, and GT #2 in the plastic pot beside it.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
First and the sixth pic are of Malawi #2. She is in a 3g Airpot.

Pic #2 is Malawi #1 about 1 week into flower stretching up at rocket speed haha. The stem is wicked thick!

Pic #3 is GT #1 after transplant from a 2g smartie' to a 5g smartie'.

Pic #4 is GT #1 before the transplant.

Pic #5 is GT #2.

Probs will top GT #2 and Malawi #2 soon.

Thanks for checking them out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here is Malawi #1 two and a half weeks in flower, skyrocketing!

I normally top my plant's, but I didn't to this one and another-we'll see how she turns out. I did clean a little of the underbrush tonight though.

Thanks for stopping in.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bobbo4200,

How is your grow going ? Hope you are doing fine, let us know if you have any doubt.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Good morning Dubi,
Soon after I lollipopped the bottom of Malawi #1, she spit nanners and was seeding up. I'm not sure if it was due to the lollipopping or what though. Malawi #2 did the same thing about a week into flower. I chopped them down and disposed of them unfortunately. I did take a clone of each Malawi #1 and #2 before they started seeding up. I will grow them out and hope for the best.

Golden Tiger #1 is doing very well about 3.5weeks into flower, Golden Tiger #2 is about almost a week into flower.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Does the Malawi not take well to topping, stress?

I left Malawi #1 clone in my clone dome for a tad too long, it got a little stressed and showed balls again.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts