What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dwc keep sm90 in res

Is it recommended to keep sm90 in dwc res, if so at what ml/gal would it be? I have root issues and added 2ml/gal with current res. I was wondering if I need to re fill res or can I keep as is?

Best to change it out...any existing problems have a better chance of coming back to haunt you if u dont clean it up...I treat mine with a tbsp into 5 gal which is 15 mL or 3mL per gallon....its very friendly and not harsh so a little more wont hurt either but should not be necessary...it is alkaline so ur pH can go up depending on ur res size..
It is best as a preventative measure...H2O2 will kill your pythium (or whatever u have) quicker once u have issues...I.recommend a H2O2 'shock' and then change out water with your sm90 treatment....

LostTribe

Premium user
I run 2ml/gallon throughout growth until flush with the entire line of Pure Blend Pro nutes and cannazyme with perfect results everytime. It won't hurt anything as it is simply coriander and it is great to keep your roots growing nice, white and huge.

frostqueen

I wonder how SM-90 would do in an aerocloner? I use Snype's cloner formula, which contains pool shock (calcium hypochlorite); I wonder if that would somehow clash with the SM-90?

Back when I did hydro I used to love SM-90. Smells yummy, too!

Latest posts

Latest posts