What's new

All Real indicas

Goyakla

Just want to try out This thread..AS i see a lot of other stearins.. Im NOT looks G for "hype" indiacs... But solid indiacs...like hashplant...mazar,clear...Shirin Goll (tadikistan)... Etc... Never run cookien, cem,, etc.. Imo to Munch head.. NOT good for med. Patient.. Wich im 🙄

C

Collembola

i don't know where you find real indicas,

bar going to afghanistan, whereever and they have almost definately been cultivated towards yield and potency, "cash crops".

i think maybe, you pick your favourite, say it is "afghan #1", and then make selections towards broad leaf / narcotic high, whatever.

(i don't think there is a large commerical demand for what you are asking)

i read good things about "williams wonder" sickmeds seeds (?), but never tried it, i tried world of seeds "landraces" but it was very potent, commerical type again.

there is ace seeds and others that offer pakistani chitral etc, but looking at phenotypes, they seem like they can be quite narrow leaf dominant.

also, you can try CBDcrew ? ("landrace" or atleast "authentic" indicas have high CBD ratio throughout (...i think (?))

i would reccommend the nordle, as that is the most indica dom i have tried, but again it is very hybridized (i think they use skunk cross as a CBD parental plant for yield etc)

it's not sativa like skunk and not as smelly (they do smell alot though), they do not grow like hashplants and the high is not very narcotic, more so relaxing with things happening in your head (hard to explain).

regards,

sutra1

I always grow Maple Leaf Indica.......always. Grew Bubba Kush x Hashplant from Ace last season as well. Was in a nasty car accident last November and both MLI and BKxHP have provided much needed pain relief when I desperately needed it. I'm an Indiac.....

Forgot to add, I've grown Taskenti from CBG also great Meds........

Last edited:
C

Collembola

please could you comment more on the taskenti sutra ?

> particularly the effect ?

i would like to also find a "narcotic" (as in medicinal / analgesic), but without traditional burn out / sedantry "red eye" type of effect, much more "clear / clean".

would this correlate with taskenti ?

thankyou

sutra1

please could you comment more on the taskenti sutra ?

> particularly the effect ?

i would like to also find a "narcotic" (as in medicinal / analgesic), but without traditional burn out / sedantry "red eye" type of effect, much more "clear / clean".

would this correlate with taskenti ?

thankyou

Taskenti allowed to go long will prove to be narcotic. I've seen it refered to as the opium of cannabis. Sadly, Ace doesn't have BKxHP or Fatty Bubba in stock anymore. I've purchased their Snow Moon in the hope it continues to provide what I'm seeking.

hugo23

Deep Chunk and X18 Pakistani from Tom Hill
Pakistani Chitral Kush - Ace Seeds
Humboldtistan - Blazing Pistileros
Chitrali - The Real Seed Company (seeds directly from Pakistan)

C

Collembola

i read that RSC chitrali are the same genus as PCK from ace seeds, but direct from the region, and not worked like aces.

> take from that what you will,

...dunno if BS.