What's new

Good luck with REZ gear lately??

PNWCannaman

I see that the Chemdog IBL on the bou is 100 bones for 100 beans!!! Me thinks a sexy stud lurks in them beans....

Anyone have good results lately with REZ gear?

I would love to hear some honest feedback with no REZ bashing.

Thanks.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

well you can't go wrong with that deal , i struck out on a whole pack of chem d bx 2 .

my guess is there that price for a reason . but you,d have to get 10 out of a 100 surely / perhaps not though too.

Dr.King

Veteran
I see that the Chemdog IBL on the bou is 100 bones for 100 beans!!! Me thinks a sexy stud lurks in them beans....

Anyone have good results lately with REZ gear?

I would love to hear some honest feedback with no REZ bashing.

Thanks.

The Bou have been handing out Rez Chemdog like they are candy in freebies. They probably got a great deal from Rez on a ton of seeds, now they are getting / are old and are trying to get rid of them. I got 30 Rez Chemdog in the freezer I plan to pop all of them in the future (2-3 years). See what happens if anything :laughing:.

BadRabbit

I just finished a pack of Tahoe Kush. I'm just getting to the sampling now, so I might be surprised, but I don't really see or smell anything killer in there. Germination was good, plants healthy, good F/M ratio .... just nothing special. I'll post the exception in here if any of my actual smoke tests counter my impression.